FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 28 of 58 First ... 18262728293038 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I’ve changed it in the MM, so when I update any modules that have a demilich it will get updated too. Unless it isn’t called a demilich.
    In that case, the demilich in TYP Tomb of Horrors is specifically called "Acererak", and will need the adjustment.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    In that case, the demilich in TYP Tomb of Horrors is specifically called "Acererak", and will need the adjustment.
    Funnily enough I added that one to the MM in the last update; but it won't get caught in TYP since it was bulit differently so, yes I'll need to update that one.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ghosts of Saltmarsh

The Demilich here also needs the HP adjustment.

TYP Tomb of Horrors

Turns out Acererak doesn't have any hit die either. He just has the hit points. So he needs the 128HP and the 32d4.

TYP Dead in Thay

Kazit Gul, a Demilich, needs the 128HP adjustment and the 32d4 hit die adjustment from the Monster Manual Errata.

That should be every Demilich accounted for by using the NPCs by CR chart and comparing each monster listed under CR 18,21 and 23 when ever WOTC adventure module is open.
    Last edited by Paperclipkiller; September 21st, 2019 at 01:30.

Jolly Good, thanks for working that out.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I think to cover all bases, maybe set the Demilich HP in the ones listed above+MM to have their hit die be (32d 4). Intentionally having a space. It may make it look wrong at a glance, but it fixes the HP calculation if DMs have the setting of rolling HP for every monster put in the combat tracker. A case of "breaking" something inconsequential to make sure something works correctly.

Good idea. I think I can leave the dice off altogether or add in some words. I’ll figure something out.

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    Descent into Avernus

The Players-Sewers-East & -West are not gridded. Tokens on the maps are not placed with the correct size without the grids.

The tokens for the cultists in V33 are misplaced to V34.

Suggestion: Wherever Tiamat's hoard is mention, make a separate parcel for that for Adventurers League purposes. Example: in this scenario the items in coffers 5 & 8 should be a separate parcel. Also, for AL purposes, do not separate the money. This money is not to be distributed to the players. Keep the money in the coffer. I think Tiamat's hoard is the only thing that this needs to be done with.
    Further info needed on this Tiamat's Hoard thing. In area D30 of the sewers there are a number of chests and each has coins and other items in them. You say that the players in an AL game should not get the coins but what about the other items? Should they get those? If so then I'll need a whole bunch of different parcels.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Further info needed on this Tiamat's Hoard thing. In area D30 of the sewers there are a number of chests and each has coins and other items in them. You say that the players in an AL game should not get the coins but what about the other items? Should they get those? If so then I'll need a whole bunch of different parcels.
    You just need 2 parcels. One for the chests with Tiamat's belongings and the other that the players can take. (Technically, according to AL rules, the players won't get any gold in the chests. Once the play session is over, they disappear. However, preparing a 2nd parcel for player treasure should be needed for those who wish to use it before the session is over.) As for creating Tiamat's parcel, lust add both chests as items and in the item description list what's in the chests.

Suggestion: Add a heading underneath the normal parcels and call it "For Adventures League only" and add the 2 parcels there.

Blog Entries
    IMO, just make sure that you make it as clear as possible what parcels are for AL use and what are for 'normal' use, please.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

This is what I've done; I created the chests with the contents described and added them to a parcel and indicated that the parcels were for AL.

Thread Information