STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 58 First 12341252 ... Last
    Ouch, looks like I missed a few there. Thanks for reporting.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'm back with some bug reports for Ghosts of Saltmarsh. These deal with specific NPCs.

Amphisbaena: The trait in the combat tracker is not correct (only blindness is there). Should be nothing after the trait's name. (Or reword the trait so at least the advantage on perception rolls is autmated.) I don't think there's a way to automate the saves vs specific conditions.
    Locathah: Same problem with Leviathan Will with the condition effect saves.

Giant Coral Snake: The bite description is incomplete. The words after "chapter 8 of the" are missing. Also, suggestion: Add a link to the madness tables under the "other" tab.

Harpy Matriarch: Visage of Desire: The paralyzed effect is not automated in the combat tracker.

EDIT: The write up for Eliander Fireborn doesn't include all the languages he knows from the story description.
    Last edited by astromath; May 22nd, 2019 at 15:12.

Under Story 0.1 Credits, could you add the image for the alternate cover?

ISBN for the alternate cover is also different: 978-0-7869-6686-8.

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    I'm back with some bug reports for Ghosts of Saltmarsh. These deal with specific NPCs.

Amphisbaena: The trait in the combat tracker is not correct (only blindness is there). Should be nothing after the trait's name. (Or reword the trait so at least the advantage on perception rolls is autmated.) I don't think there's a way to automate the saves vs specific conditions.
    Locathah: Same problem with Leviathan Will with the condition effect saves.

Giant Coral Snake: The bite description is incomplete. The words after "chapter 8 of the" are missing. Also, suggestion: Add a link to the madness tables under the "other" tab.

Harpy Matriarch: Visage of Desire: The paralyzed effect is not automated in the combat tracker.

EDIT: The write up for Eliander Fireborn doesn't include all the languages he knows from the story description.
    Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    Under Story 0.1 Credits, could you add the image for the alternate cover?

ISBN for the alternate cover is also different: 978-0-7869-6686-8.
    Welcome back astromath.

Not every effect can be made to appear on the CT. In some cases the parser will pick up a senseless effect such as you are seeing in the case of the Amphisbaena and the Locathah. In neither of these cases can the wording be such that a sensible effect can be produced. As you say there is no effect which will give advantage on a save against a condition.

I've fixed the other three NPCs that you mentioned.

I didn't get any artwork for an alternative cover. The only image I have is the one that's in the module.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I have the alternate cover, but I would ruin the book in order to scan it. Maybe you can request a cover image from the original source? I'll just say, it is an awesome cover image.

Princes of the Apocalypse - Missing Artwork in story entries (Parts) when you click the Story button:

1. The actual module cover would be nice to have to show at the beginning.

2. Inside cover as well with the rock creature; above the forward.

3. The Helm at Highsun art is missing

4. Lorrens Bakery - Mangobari Lorren Picture is missing

5. Stone Bridge art missing at entry and in 2.11.00 Valley Sites

6. Vale of Dancing Waters art missing at entry and in 2.11.00 Valley Sites

7. Neverwinter art missing at entry and in 2.11.00 Valley Sites

8. CHAPTER 3: SECRET OF THE SUMBER HILLS art missing at entry and in 2.11.00 Valley Sites

9. Picture missing by CULT REPRISALS entry missing

10. Art missing at the conclusion of chapter 3

11. The Howling Plateau map - Story missing art link

12. Rivergard Keep - Story missing art link

13. M11 - Art after M11 Stairs missing story link

14. H7 - Cultist Barracks artwork - Story missing art link

15. Conclusion - end of chapter 3 art missing after Cultist Barracks picture

16. Demon and Warlock art at the start of chapter 4 missing story link

17. Temple of the Crushing Wave - Story missing art link

18. Morbeths Workshop - Story missing art link

19. Sentinel's Hall - Story missing art link

20. E29 - Lyzzie's Quarters - Story missing art link

21. Start of Chapter 5 art missing - CHAPTER 5: TEMPLE OF THE ELDER ELEMENTAL EYE

22. F13 - Hall of the Black Crystal - Story missing art link

23. F17 - Ancient Conjury - Minataur fighting warrior art missing

24. N19 - Air Portal - Story missing art link

25. P20 Water Portal - Story missing art link

26. G17 - Earth Portal - Story missing art link

27. W12 - Fire Portal - Story missing art link

28. EVIL DREAMS art missing at conclusion of Chapter 5

29. CHAPTER 6: ALARUMS AND EXCURSIONS Start of Chapter 6 Art missing

30. L5 - Dancing Dead art missing

31. Tomb Of Moving Stone weapon art missing

32. T8 - Approach - missing art

33. Bargewright Inn map missing at conclusion

34. View of entire town art missing after Bargewright Inn

35. ICESHIELD ORCS art at conclusion missing

36. Barrow Mound DM map missing

37. D3 - Courtyard - Dwarf Art missing

38. ARRIVAL AT YARTAR art missing

39. MEETING AT THE TOMB - Drow Female art missing

40. HALLS OF THE HUNTING AXE - Art of Halfling by big Cog wheel missing

41. XL OWLBEAR GREETINGS - Owlbear art missing

42. XI1. THE TRUE TOMB OFKING TORHILD FLAMETONGUE art missing

43. CHAPTER 7: MONSTERS AND MAGIC ITEMS - Cover art missing

44. NPC - Howling Hatred Initate art missing
    Thanks JH79
    AKA: Valorious Goodspeak: Gold Hill Dwarf Cleric
    Thaldor Hammersmith: Mountain Shield Dwarf

Parsed full versions-5th Edition books in-game: Player's Handbook, Monster Manual, Dungeon Master's Guide

DMing 5e content, currently:
    Lost Mine of Phandelver
    The Chosen
    Playing in Star Wars Edge of the Empire

Ultimate Licence Holder: You play for free
    1000+ Wizards Of The Coast Miniatures used in-game
    Team Speak Address: ts.fg-con.com
    Password: Dungeoneers

jh70; thanks for your comprehensive notes. In almost every case the images are included in the reference section which I added to this module about a year or so ago; and I did notice at that time that there was a lot of missing artwork. What I clearly forgot to do was go back and add links into the story entries for those missing pieces of artwork which I had added in to the reference section.

I have now updated PotA and included links to all of the artwork in the relevant story entries. You should hopefully get the updated module on Tuesday. Note the following - using the same numbering as you used above (Note that the artwork shown on a particular page of the book may not relate to any entries on that page, but refer to something which follows):

1. Unfortunately I don’t have the artwork for the cover
    2. Inside Cover is the first page in the reference manual
    3. The Helm at Highsun Artwork is at 2.03
    4. There is no picture of Mangobari Lorren; the image at Lorren’s Bakery is of Maegla Tarnlar and is linked to the NPC notes and also is in the reference manual.
    6. The Vale of Dancing Waters Artwork relates to the Uthgardt Tribes
    7. The Image on the Neverwinter page relates to the Haunted Keeps
    9. The Artwork next to Cult Reprisals relates to the following encounter at Tremors
    10. The artwork at the end of Ch3 relates to the Wicker Giant and is included in the reference manual at that point
    11. I can’t see any artwork linked to the Howling Plateau. If you mean the sighing Valley map that’s linked at the beginning of the chapter
    14. See 10 above – are you referring to the same thing?
    17. The image relates to the Temple of Elemental Air
    18. Relates to C15
    19. Relates to B21
    22. Relates to F19
    23. Relates to F14
    31. That is an image of a Wand of Magic Missiles and is attached to the relevant magic item
    33. The Bargewright Inn maps are linked to ‘Under New Management’
    34. There isn’t a separate DM Map for this one – there’s no reason to have one
    44. There is no artwork for the HH Initiate; that image is for a HH Priest and the image is linked in notes

Hey thanks Zacchaeoz for the retouch, looking forward to the update, the rest of it looks great and the maps look amazing! Everyone should go get this since it's on sale for a few more days, going through it all - it really is an awesome module!
    Thanks JH79
    AKA: Valorious Goodspeak: Gold Hill Dwarf Cleric
    Thaldor Hammersmith: Mountain Shield Dwarf

Parsed full versions-5th Edition books in-game: Player's Handbook, Monster Manual, Dungeon Master's Guide

DMing 5e content, currently:
    Lost Mine of Phandelver
    The Chosen
    Playing in Star Wars Edge of the Empire

Ultimate Licence Holder: You play for free
    1000+ Wizards Of The Coast Miniatures used in-game
    Team Speak Address: ts.fg-con.com
    Password: Dungeoneers

The grid on the map "Dripping Caves" from Storm King's Thunder needs some realigning.

Ghosts of Saltmarsh
    Haunted House
    Room 8 Withdrawing Room
    Problem: The combat placement of the spiders are in the wrong room (room 6).

Room 21 Cellar
    The placement for the smuggler when not alert should by by the washbasin next to the stove per the description, not in the middle of the room.

Room 25 Slime Cavern
    The placement for the green slimes are incorrect. The description places them "roughly halfway between the two passage mouths."

Room 27 Storage Cavern
    The not alert encounter NPCs are have no placement. Since they are stealing brandy, they should be placed near the barrels.
    Last edited by astromath; May 24th, 2019 at 22:13.

Thread Information