Page 17 of 17 First ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by Minxdobby69 View Post
    Sun Sword shows up in templates, but not as an item. Clearly listed in the 5.1 SRD. Can you please check on this?
    Problem identified. Noted for fixing.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Caelen View Post
    In the DMG, Reference Guide, Chapter 7, Other Rewards
    The Blessing of Valhalla links to the Horn of Valhalla type table with a misspelled link.
    The blessing should instead link to the Horn of Valhalla (Silver) table. That's the only effect the blessing can do.
    I thought I had tracked down all the misspelled Valhalla's; but clearly not. Problem noted for fixing
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Do you mean the blurb text that introduces the choice? If so then that blurb is just blurb and it doesn't get added as an ability for any class. Just to be sure we're talking about the same bit of text I enclose a screenshot.
    Pretty much. Except at least the XtgE version has a lot more text than what you show. The two parts from it that I find I require I reference during character creation was the part of Oath spells that they don't count against the spells known and the frequency of Channel Divinity. As I said, your call. It's something I have to read/reference during character creation, but am sure other may not. I don't know what criteria you use for what you do and don't include.

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

Thread Information