Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112
  1. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by GavinRuneblade View Post
    Rock on! I did also notice quite a few typos scattered about. I'll try to make a compiled list over the weekend.
    Sounds good!
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Discord Server - https://discord.gg/38TcHPQ
    FSHSchmo's Amazing D&D 5E Stream - http://twitch.tv/fshschmo

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The version of the UA in the store has all the updates including the one released on 14th May. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-May-21st-2019
    I rechecked for updates to make sure. It does not. I looked closer and found all of these things.
    The player module includes most of the spell list additions from Xanathar's, but it does not include the changed PHB spells (added Faerie Fire and Feather Fall; removed Shield of Faith), and the DM module only has the old list.
    FantasyGrounds_2019-06-23_14-07-16.png
    The player module includes the new subclasses, but the dm module does not.
    FantasyGrounds_2019-06-23_14-01-06.png
    Neither of the modules include the new infusions.
    FantasyGrounds_2019-06-23_14-06-25.png
    Both modules do include the updated Multiclassing rule. The player module reference guide's classes list links to the class in the DM module, which is actually why I thought the player module also didn't contain any updates at first.
    FantasyGrounds_2019-06-23_14-13-34.png
    You can find my work for D&D 5th Edition on the DMs Guild.

  3. #113
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    10,487
    Noted. I’ll get those sorted.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

  4. #114
    Awesome, thanks!
    You can find my work for D&D 5th Edition on the DMs Guild.

  5. #115
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-variant-rules

    I guess... these went forgotten?

    Possibly my bad since I originally posted it in the wrong place, so that this was easily omitted. I hope I find the right place this time.
    Last edited by davywsr; June 24th, 2019 at 10:51.

  6. #116
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    10,487
    Quote Originally Posted by davywsr View Post
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-variant-rules

    I guess... these went forgotten?

    Possibly my bad since I originally posted it in the wrong place, so that this was easily omitted. I hope I find the right place this time.
    Indeed, it looks like it. I've updated the MM now and hopefully the update should be out tomorrow.

    A couple of points; I didn't make variants for every dragon since the trait is nebulous in that it doesn't list any spells - and there are too many Dragons anyway. I did however add the sidebar info to each dragon's notes. The Ooze (Psychic Gray Ooze) and Specter (Poltergeist) had already been updated but I've added in the variants for Ettercap and Thri-Kreen. I've also added a variant for the Drider and Quaggoth - apart from sorting the text in the notes. The Giant Lizard must have been updated at some point previously since I didn't see anything wrong with it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

  7. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Indeed, it looks like it. I've updated the MM now and hopefully the update should be out tomorrow.

    A couple of points; I didn't make variants for every dragon since the trait is nebulous in that it doesn't list any spells - and there are too many Dragons anyway. I did however add the sidebar info to each dragon's notes. The Ooze (Psychic Gray Ooze) and Specter (Poltergeist) had already been updated but I've added in the variants for Ettercap and Thri-Kreen. I've also added a variant for the Drider and Quaggoth - apart from sorting the text in the notes. The Giant Lizard must have been updated at some point previously since I didn't see anything wrong with it.
    Thanks for your effort!

    And... Just asking, have you updated the Genie variant rule (P144)? Haven't seen you noted that in your post. Sorry if you have already done so, just want to make sure all problems get solved. If not, the Genies consist of Dao, Djinni, Efreeti and Marid, FYI.

  8. #118
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    10,487
    Quote Originally Posted by davywsr View Post
    Thanks for your effort!

    And... Just asking, have you updated the Genie variant rule (P144)? Haven't seen you noted that in your post. Sorry if you have already done so, just want to make sure all problems get solved. If not, the Genies consist of Dao, Djinni, Efreeti and Marid, FYI.
    Yes, I've added the sidebar to the notes for each of those.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

  9. #119
    STorm King's Thunder, Triboar Player's Map is missing one of the pins for the standard "Cottage " story text. There's 5 "Cottage"s in town. The map doesn't have a pin on the building that's to the immediate right of "T2 Campground".

    Also on the same street, the next two building north of T10 should have the pin "Farm" on them in the map.

    Haven't checked the DM map, same issue maybe?

  10. #120
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    10,487
    Noted. Thanks for the report
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in