5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 17 of 58 First ... 7151617181927 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Minxdobby69 View Post
    Sun Sword shows up in templates, but not as an item. Clearly listed in the 5.1 SRD. Can you please check on this?
    Problem identified. Noted for fixing.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Caelen View Post
    In the DMG, Reference Guide, Chapter 7, Other Rewards
    The Blessing of Valhalla links to the Horn of Valhalla type table with a misspelled link.
    The blessing should instead link to the Horn of Valhalla (Silver) table. That's the only effect the blessing can do.
    I thought I had tracked down all the misspelled Valhalla's; but clearly not. Problem noted for fixing
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Do you mean the blurb text that introduces the choice? If so then that blurb is just blurb and it doesn't get added as an ability for any class. Just to be sure we're talking about the same bit of text I enclose a screenshot.
    Pretty much. Except at least the XtgE version has a lot more text than what you show. The two parts from it that I find I require I reference during character creation was the part of Oath spells that they don't count against the spells known and the frequency of Channel Divinity. As I said, your call. It's something I have to read/reference during character creation, but am sure other may not. I don't know what criteria you use for what you do and don't include.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Pretty much. Except at least the XtgE version has a lot more text than what you show. The two parts from it that I find I require I reference during character creation was the part of Oath spells that they don't count against the spells known and the frequency of Channel Divinity. As I said, your call. It's something I have to read/reference during character creation, but am sure other may not. I don't know what criteria you use for what you do and don't include.
    Ok, I see what you mean now. It's the actual feature in the class description called 'Sacred Oath' which doesn't get added and my testing shows that actually that doesn't get added for any class. I'm wondering if that is expected behaviour or not. Leave it with me.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; July 16th, 2019 at 22:27.

MTF: Choker XP is 100 and should be 200.

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    MTF: Choker XP is 100 and should be 200.
    Noted

If someone has - dex modifier and they roll rrreeeaaall low on initiatiive, the combat tracker fails to add them in lol. Then when you click end turn/next player button it skips them since their Init info is empty

Quote Originally Posted by HuseyinCinar View Post
    If someone has - dex modifier and they roll rrreeeaaall low on initiatiive, the combat tracker fails to add them in lol. Then when you click end turn/next player button it skips them since their Init info is empty
    Can you provide more details please since I'm not seeing this. The graphic attached shows several NPCs and a PC on the Combat Tracker with negative initiative. It isn't clear from the static image of course but I can cycle through them quite happily. None of them get missed out. Also as you can see the NPCs initiative shows the negative number and is not blank.

So, the first question would be are you using any extensions? And does this happen in a new campaign without extensions?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    This is something that you would need to do yourself in the actions tab of your character sheet. When you set up a power group (which I am assuming is what you have done for you Cleric abilities) you need to tell FG what ability to use for saving throws etc. You can find details on how to do that here in the Wiki or at about a minute and a half into the eighth video in this series about character creation.

And welcome to FG and to the forums.
    I figured out how to modify the drag and drop entry to correctly reflect my DC.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_ping.lua"]:96: attempt to index local 'w' (a nil value)
    Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrollay_image)
    Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrollay_image)
    My players were getting an error during our game last night. This happens when you zoom in on a map, but the image doesn't zoom in, while the tokens and the pins move around as if you're zoomed in. I *think* it's because of an extension but I cannot replicate this. It happens sometimes, but I'm not sure why yet.

Dropping it here to see if it's something that happens to everyone. If it's not I'm going to start trying extension one by one but I would need a way to replicate it on purpose to test.

Thread Information