Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
    I don't know if this is the right place for this or if it is already known, but here goes.
    If you drag the attack die/action for a ranged weapon like a Longbow to the shortcut bar and use the shortcut bar to roll for your attack with said weapon it doesn't add checkmarks to the ammo counter like it would if you rolled directly from the sheet.
    Discord for my Games: https://discord.gg/4xD6AKu
    My Current Campaigns: Lilly's Dumpster Fire of Doom & A Lazy Sunday with Lilly
    If you want to help me out with subscriptions/mods/resources you can donate to my Paypal.me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly Fireblade View Post
    I don't know if this is the right place for this or if it is already known, but here goes.
    If you drag the attack die/action for a ranged weapon like a Longbow to the shortcut bar and use the shortcut bar to roll for your attack with said weapon it doesn't add checkmarks to the ammo counter like it would if you rolled directly from the sheet.
    Correct, the hotbar makes copies of actions that are local to the hotbar. So this means it does not have access to the ammo count. It also means if you change the weapon attack on your character sheet (or skill roll, or anything you added to the hotbar) FG will not update the action you made on the hotbar.

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FSHSchmo View Post
    Thank you for catching this, I'll check it out this evening. Any certain class or all of them?
    All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Correct, the hotbar makes copies of actions that are local to the hotbar. So this means it does not have access to the ammo count. It also means if you change the weapon attack on your character sheet (or skill roll, or anything you added to the hotbar) FG will not update the action you made on the hotbar.
    So it is an engine limitation then?
    Discord for my Games: https://discord.gg/4xD6AKu
    My Current Campaigns: Lilly's Dumpster Fire of Doom & A Lazy Sunday with Lilly
    If you want to help me out with subscriptions/mods/resources you can donate to my Paypal.me

In that the hotbar is just a string which does something and doesn't link back to the full functionality.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Blog Entries
    Yea, pretty much. But not a technology limitation. It was an architecture decision. There are pro's and con's to either approach. Couldn't tell you what those are though

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

Thread Information