FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 37 of 58 First ... 27353637383947 ... Last
    Hoard of the Dragon Queen
    Seek the Keep encounter.

You have two kobold tokens stacked (specifically, Kobold #1 and Kobld #5) and child swift #2 token halfway between two squares.

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    Chapter 1 Encounter Table

Problem with the stat block for Acolyte*

The * indicates that the spell sanctuary has been replaced by command. In your stat block, it still has sanctuary and no command.

P.S. It would do you well to do the Tyranny of Dragons module. It has a lot of new stuff including new introduction, an alternative cover, and a lot of new artwork in the back. My suggestion would be, if you do Tyranny of Dragons, to give a discount to those that already purchased the original two modules.
    That's hung arouid for a long time.

We didn't get anything from WotC apart from some errata.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Seek the Keep encounter.

You have two kobold tokens stacked (specifically, Kobold #1 and Kobld #5) and child swift #2 token halfway between two squares.
    See, I knew I should have just redone the encounter rather than just doing some copy/pasting of the existing co-ordinates.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by sjard View Post
    Not sure if this has been reported or not, I'm in the middle of game and can't take the time. Tomb of Annihilation, Entry 05.10.06 34. Peephole, the link to Area 35A opens the story entry 05.10.13 38A. Control Room.

Likewise, the link to Area 35B in the same story entry opens 05.10.14 38B Access Tunnel.

Apologies if this has been reported already.
    So they do; noted for fixing. Thanks for reporting.

Found some typos in the Shipwright background in Ghosts of Saltmarsh
    2.png1.png

Quote Originally Posted by Chickaboom View Post
    Found some typos in the Shipwright background in Ghosts of Saltmarsh
    Oops, looks like I didn't do a search/replace pass for those in tables. Thanks for reporting.

Chapter 1 Dragon Attack Mission

You have the dragon's token too close to the keep. Text says he never gets closer than 25 feet.

Story E07-07-05 Save the Mill.

There should be a link to the random encounter table E01-05-00A Raiding Group.

Chapter 1 Sanctuary Mission
    Group B token placements

You have kobold tokens 8 & 9 stacked and tokens 13 & 15 stacked.

E01-07-07 Half-Dragon Champion
    This is more of an opinion than a bug. I would put the half-dragon about 25 feet away from the front door of the keep and the kobolds in a semicircle behind him. I would also add tokens for the woman and the children just to show where the kobolds are holding them (in case treachery on the PCs' part). No need for write-ups for them, just the tokens.
    Last edited by astromath; November 12th, 2019 at 19:52.

Story E07-07-05 Save the Mill.

There should be a link to the random encounter table E01-05-00A Raiding Group.
    There is such a link in the refmanual, but it's missing from the story. Noted
    Chapter 1 Sanctuary Mission
    Group B token placements

You have kobold tokens 8 & 9 stacked and tokens 13 & 15 stacked.
    Noted
    E01-07-07 Half-Dragon Champion
    This is more of an opinion than a bug. I would put the half-dragon about 25 feet away from the front door of the keep and the kobolds in a semicircle behind him. I would also add tokens for the woman and the children just to show where the kobolds are holding them (in case treachery on the PCs' part). No need for write-ups for them, just the tokens.
    I'll look into this one.

Chapter 1 Dragon Attack Mission

You have the dragon's token too close to the keep. Text says he never gets closer than 25 feet.
    Noted

Thread Information