FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 58 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Ah, found it. I was looking in the story entry rather than in the reference section. Noted for fixing.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Any images you open will be marked as changed. I haven't had the chance to investigate and tighten up the logic in both the ruleset and client to avoid; and it doesn't affect usage at all.

Regards,
    JPG

I think there is a missing sidebar in Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes (both in the reference manual and story): the paragraph is "Tiefling Subraces" and the missing sidebar is titled in the physical book "Why Devils want Cults".

In Tomb of Annihilation, Chapter 3: Omu, the paragraph "Dwellers of the Forbidden City" is repeated twice, both in the reference manual and the story.

I think there is a missing sidebar in Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes (both in the reference manual and story): the paragraph is "Tiefling Subraces" and the missing sidebar is titled in the physical book "Why Devils want Cults".
    In Tomb of Annihilation, Chapter 3: Omu, the paragraph "Dwellers of the Forbidden City" is repeated twice, both in the reference manual and the story.
    Both noted for fixing. Thanks for the reports.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you, Zacchaeus, for taking these notes. I have found one more bug:

In Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Traps Revised, section "Designing Complex Traps", subsection "Defeating Complex Traps", the text from the 5th to the 9th paragraph is repeated twice.

Thank you, Zacchaeus, for taking these notes. I have found one more bug:

In Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Traps Revised, section "Designing Complex Traps", subsection "Defeating Complex Traps", the text from the 5th to the 9th paragraph is repeated twice.
    Roger that, noted as well.

The image in "Other" for the monster Couatl is taken from 3e or 4e, but it is not the one from 5e.

The token is correct, though.

The image in "Other" for the monster Couatl is taken from 3e or 4e, but it is not the one from 5e.

The token is correct, though.
    It's taken from the image supplied by WotC and is the same one that's in the physical book and the token was created using that same image, so I'm not sure about this one. Also I've just update the MM with all new images and tokens so I'll not note this one at this time.

I have investigated this better:

The couatl monster from the Monster Manual hasn't the correct image (see screenshot):
    couatl_MM.png

While the couatl monster from the other sources (Storm King's Thunder, for example) has the correct image:
    couatl_SKT.png

Thread Information