5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... Last

5e Bug Reports (Part 5)

Time to retire the old thread again. All issues reported in that thread (and any other previous thread) have been fixed. You can view the retired thread here and a list of updates to current modules can be found here. You can also find a list of Patch notes here.

Please report all 5e related bug reports below. That is anything to do with the ruleset and any modules whether core (PHB, MM, DMG) or adventure or other modules.

Please give sufficient information in your report so that the bug can be easily traced or replicated.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I am finding that the Skills have been placed under Saving Throws for the NPCs in the Hoard of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat modules.
    Since I am seeing this on a lot of the NPCs that I have checked I am guessing something went amiss with the parser?
    I did check and these same errors show up on the latest versions of these modules.

Attached Images Attached Images

Nope, nothing wrong with the parser - simple human error.

Apart from the ones you mentioned (and a couple of other NPCs based on the Mage stat block) all the other NPCs in both modules are correct. I've fixed the issue and expect updated modules soon.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Very minor typo in TYP-White Plume Mountain. "Dugeon-Players-Two" in the Images & Maps should be "Dungeon-Players-Two"

On a similar note, the map for the first part of the dungeon is called "Dungeon-One-Players" instead of "Dungeon-Players-(number)" like the other 2.

EDIT: "1.28 Escaping the Dungeon" isn't listed in the Chapter Contents in "1.00 Locations in the Dungeon (Index)".
    Last edited by Paperclipkiller; May 15th, 2019 at 22:31.

I found a few minor bugs in my most recent purchases.

Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron:

Magic Item "Bag of Bounty" has a broken table in the description
    BagOfBounts.png

In the reference manual "Chapter 5: Magic Items - Magic Items" there is a missing "l" in the "Band of Loyalty" link
    Ch5-MagicItems.png

Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica:

In the reference manual "Chapter 6: Friends and Foes - Angels" there is a broken headline in the "Firemane Nevena" box
    Ch6-Angels.png

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    Very minor typo in TYP-White Plume Mountain. "Dugeon-Players-Two" in the Images & Maps should be "Dungeon-Players-Two"

On a similar note, the map for the first part of the dungeon is called "Dungeon-One-Players" instead of "Dungeon-Players-(number)" like the other 2.

EDIT: "1.28 Escaping the Dungeon" isn't listed in the Chapter Contents in "1.00 Locations in the Dungeon (Index)".
    Sorry Paperclip, missed this one. All noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Speculi View Post
    I found a few minor bugs in my most recent purchases.

Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron:

Magic Item "Bag of Bounty" has a broken table in the description

In the reference manual "Chapter 5: Magic Items - Magic Items" there is a missing "l" in the "Band of Loyalty" link

Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica:

In the reference manual "Chapter 6: Friends and Foes - Angels" there is a broken headline in the "Firemane Nevena" box
    Thanks for reporting, All noted.

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    only few typos in PHB FG errors and typos.png

Noted. The em-dashes aren't typos - they are meant to be there.

In Ghosts of Saltmarsh:

Deep Scion, Fathomer, Maw Demon, Glabrezu, Guardian Naga, Iron Cobra, all 3 Kuo-Toa types, Mud Mephit, Orc War Chief, Orog, Plesiosaurus all either have generic tokens when they have tokens from other modules like Volos, Mordenkainen's or in the Fathomer's case in Princes. Or they are missing tokens completely.

Thread Information