DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Supplement Modules

Are there plans to add any of the other monstrous compendiums, complete class books or any other stuff as official 2e modules in the future? Just wondering, because this will determine if I purchase the modules or not. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmodaeus View Post
    Are there plans to add any of the other monstrous compendiums, complete class books or any other stuff as official 2e modules in the future? Just wondering, because this will determine if I purchase the modules or not. Thanks.
    The class handbooks are on the list. Fighter, Thief and Wizard have been submitted to QA, Priest should be submitted by mid-next week. I am working on the Ranger's handbook and hope to have it submitted week after the priest. After I've those items checked off I plan to re-focus on ToEE to make a few sanity passes (it's mostly done).

For my part that's what on the list for the immediate future. We do have a large "Wishlist" of items that some folks other than me have begun to work on. That wishlist does include some other supplements including monstrous annuals, book of race* and book of lairs*.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    The class handbooks are on the list. Fighter, Thief and Wizard have been submitted to QA, Priest should be submitted by mid-next week. I am working on the Ranger's handbook and hope to have it submitted week after the priest. After I've those items checked off I plan to re-focus on ToEE to make a few sanity passes (it's mostly done).

For my part that's what on the list for the immediate future. We do have a large "Wishlist" of items that some folks other than me have begun to work on. That wishlist does include some other supplements including monstrous annuals, book of race* and book of lairs*.
    Awesome! Good to hear.

Blog Entries
    Thief and Wizard handbooks are now in the FG store.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Getting these right when I get home
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

Picked these up yesterday :0) (Fighter, Wizard, and Thief) I noticed that you guys are hiding the TSR logos on the thumbnails, looks like you missed one of them though, think it was the Thief Handbook IIRC. The books look really good, I had converted all of the Race handbooks for castles and crusades, but after looking at how outstanding this rule set is I will be coming back to 2e. I imagine the Race Handbooks are also in the works? I can use mine for now, but they aren't as polished as yours.

I just want to say I'm really happy to see the 2E data finally getting an official release in FG. Its always been my favorite system and I always seem to come back to it. You've done a really good job with it, I can tell you are passionate about the ruleset.
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

Quote Originally Posted by Frankison View Post
    The books look really good, I had converted all of the Race handbooks for castles and crusades, but after looking at how outstanding this rule set is I will be coming back to 2e. I imagine the Race Handbooks are also in the works? I can use mine for now, but they aren't as polished as yours.
    I do plan to concert those as well but it's going to be a while. Finishing up Priest and Ranger handbooks for submission then I want to shift gears for an adventure or two.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I purchased the 3 core books. Haven't had a chance to fire it up and dig in yet. Have you included psionics? If not do you plan to do so? Dark Sun calls to me and my players.

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    I purchased the 3 core books. Haven't had a chance to fire it up and dig in yet. Have you included psionics? If not do you plan to do so? Dark Sun calls to me and my players.
    It's not on my TODO list but another content dev can pick it up and work on it. I spent a few months last summer writing in support for the Darksun (revised) psionic system so the features exist for when they do that product version of psionics.
    ---

This may be obvious when I actually get a chance to open it in FG (at work currently) but are you saying the mechanics for psionics is already in place but actual psionic content is not? Is it possible now to make a psionicist and/or add psionic powers within the current rule set?

Thread Information