STAR TREK 2d20

Extensions for better screen arrangement

Hello.

As title says, i'm searching for better ways to use the screen se it's easier to DM.

I set the UI scale to 50-55, that makes everything to be where i think they should and gives me enought screen space, but that makes some icons too small and some text really hard to read (I already have the 14 point clear font extention).
    Also, is there an extension so i can lock some screens in place, like the chat/dice tray and combat tracker and then save it? I realized everytime i open FG, the screens come back to vanilla and i have to set it up all over again.

Any other recomendations for beginners at FG?

Blog Entries
    My recommendation is to set the screen UI at a size that is comfortable for you to read.
    And then when running a game - as soon as you finish using something - close it.
    Its easy enough to find it in the original location (from pins on the map or from the shortcut bar or from the story index or from the campaign tools) when you need it again.
    Dont keep 23 windows open...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    My recommendation is to set the screen UI at a size that is comfortable for you to read.
    And then when running a game - as soon as you finish using something - close it.
    Its easy enough to find it in the original location (from pins on the map or from the shortcut bar or from the story index or from the campaign tools) when you need it again.
    Dont keep 23 windows open...
    Thanks. i will try and do just that. I think i'm fine with 56 UI size.

I remember like a year ago i saw a guy that could save positions of the screens he opened, so everytime he opened the combar tracker or the chat, it would open on the last position he left. even the map. I'm searching for hours for the extension he used. but i can't find it. lol.

Henrique, apenas o chat não mantém mais a sua posição, mas se não me engano nas versões 3.3.5 e 3.3.6 ele se mantinha do jeito que deixou.

Entendi.

Vou fazer uns testes aqui.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Henrique, apenas o chat não mantém mais a sua posição, mas se não me engano nas versões 3.3.5 e 3.3.6 ele se mantinha do jeito que deixou.
    Testei aqui, e apesar dele manter as coisas "exceto o chat" na posição que estava. ele não mantém aberto o que estava aberto anteriormente.
    A extensão que o rapaz usava mantinha mapas, tokens, etc. tudo como estava antes de fechar.

Thread Information