DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by XvKitaravX View Post
    Yeah sadly I am working with what I can use for free we are going with just putting his stats in for staying in Hybrid form so we first built his half-orc monk and then added the tiger form, including in notes the base states before hand so he knows how to do his HD which is roughly 7d8 (1d8 for monk and the 6d8 for the tiger) plus his Con modifier in his half orc form (in this case it was 4) plus 6x his con modifier in tiger form (in this case its 6 so 36) The only thing I am not sure about is how to include his damage reduction of 5 except to silver weapons.

Edit: on another note, how do you put in the furry of blows?
    For his damage reduction use the effects which I linked you before Open the combat tracker and go to the entry of this player. To the very right there is some "shady human" and when you click on that it now opens the effect menu for that player (probably empty at the moment). By clicking on the green plus you can add now effects which automate the calculation of things like damage reduction. The effect you need is

DR: 5 silver

(if you add more effects then separate them by a semicolon or add a new effect line by using the plus)

For the Flurry of Blows you can add a separate weapon entry for it, see https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...haracter_Sheet In the weapon entries you can adjust things like number of attacks and their attack bonusses such that these fit the flurrry of blows

Alternately you can create each form in PCGen and then import.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    For his damage reduction use the effects which I linked you before Open the combat tracker and go to the entry of this player. To the very right there is some "shady human" and when you click on that it now opens the effect menu for that player (probably empty at the moment). By clicking on the green plus you can add now effects which automate the calculation of things like damage reduction. The effect you need is

DR: 5 silver

(if you add more effects then separate them by a semicolon or add a new effect line by using the plus)

For the Flurry of Blows you can add a separate weapon entry for it, see https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...haracter_Sheet In the weapon entries you can adjust things like number of attacks and their attack bonusses such that these fit the flurrry of blows
    Thank you, I wish it worked by putting it in the field on the character sheet but I will handle it with the combat tracker. We did get the furry of blows added in as a weapon slot currently and just placed a lot of notes for is character. He decided full orc afflicted weretiger, so we have his race as Orc/Weretiger and he stays in his hybrid form so his stats reflect that, and we have notes in on what his HD roll is and what his base stats when he is in his Orc form are, since in Hybrid and tiger form they stay the same. Thank you all for the advice! I start my campaign tomorrow so wish me luck, I am working out how many enemies to throw at them because we decided to start them all at level 3, and there are 6 current players. 3 that are straight level 3 with no level adjustments, 1 that is a +1 level adjustment (so ECL 4) and two that are +2 level adjustments (so ECL 5) so I think I did they math right they average between and ECL of 3 and 4 so I am kinda rounding it up to 4 and going to throw some CR 4 encounters at them (I think I am doing the math right lol) crossing my fingers lol

Quote Originally Posted by XvKitaravX View Post
    Thank you, I wish it worked by putting it in the field on the character sheet but I will handle it with the combat tracker. We did get the furry of blows added in as a weapon slot currently and just placed a lot of notes for is character. He decided full orc afflicted weretiger, so we have his race as Orc/Weretiger and he stays in his hybrid form so his stats reflect that, and we have notes in on what his HD roll is and what his base stats when he is in his Orc form are, since in Hybrid and tiger form they stay the same. Thank you all for the advice! I start my campaign tomorrow so wish me luck, I am working out how many enemies to throw at them because we decided to start them all at level 3, and there are 6 current players. 3 that are straight level 3 with no level adjustments, 1 that is a +1 level adjustment (so ECL 4) and two that are +2 level adjustments (so ECL 5) so I think I did they math right they average between and ECL of 3 and 4 so I am kinda rounding it up to 4 and going to throw some CR 4 encounters at them (I think I am doing the math right lol) crossing my fingers lol
    You are welcome (yes, the field in the character sheet for damage reduction is for information only)

Hehe, good luck and have fun

Thread Information