5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Genesys Calendar (using Star Wars EotE Ruleset)

Hey everyone!
    I'm excited to start a new campaign using the Genesys system, and have most things working. I am running into some trouble with the Calendar mod though, and google is coming up short for me on solving it.

As near as I can tell, this ruleset doesn't include the required code for the Calendar mod. I'm guessing I need to do something with extensions to add this functionality, but wanted to make sure I'm on the right path before I dive into it.

Anyone have any advice for me on this?

Correct, the Star Wars EoTE ruleset (with or without the Genesys extension) doesn’t have the CoreRPG calendar functionality. You'd need to migrate the CoreRPG calendar code and graphics into the Star Wars ruleset as an extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe, and thanks for your efforts with Genesys. Your guide to get it running was painless.

Thread Information