FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hi ! I'm really looking forward this module for FG. I was about to try to create it by myself, but since I'm not really good at those things, I'm glad you did it

I have artificer V1.6 right here, I am working on V1.7 which has some significant changes to it, and will have that out soon.
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; August 17th, 2019 at 04:22.

Thank you very much !

In case you want to check it out, Kibble recently released 2.0.1, bringing some changes too : https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-LAEn6ZdC6lYUKhQ67Qk

He has a 2.0! okay, I will work on this instead of 1.7.

To those who have been helping me, I updated and have finished changing the class, but now when I try and export it, it is not exporting the class or anything that was previously in the first Module. How can I fix this?

Blog Entries
    You need to be exporting from the campaign used to create the original class.

If you don't have that campaign, then you need to copy the class before you make changes to it, otherwise your export will only include the changes you made, not the original content.

Or do you have a different situation?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Export a campaign? Do you mean I need to export everything?

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Export a campaign? Do you mean I need to export everything?
    No, you only need to export the class. What LE is saying you need to do your amendments in the campaign you created the class in originally.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

That makes sense thank you Zacchaeus. I have finished Artificer V2, and I noticed some errors in the elimination of IP in my last file, so they are now gone in this current one. To be on the safe side for protection of IP I removed the old file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information