Starfinder Playlist

CoS Monday 6:30 pm CDT CLOSED

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day of week and time: Mondays 6:30 PM hard start
    If new game, planned start date: This has been running for over 6 months with a serveral off weeks in there (holidays etc)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hour sessions weekly that sometimes run over a little.
    Term: Long term, Players are currently 6th level and about midway in the campaign.

Text or Voice: i.e. Voice is a must.
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 We have had several sessions that were RP only and some that were combat only but generally we stick to 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: I have 4 and reluctantly want a solid 5th
    Character starting level & equipment: i.e. 6th level, anything you want.
    Character restrictions: No evil alignments, prefer good.

Details of your scenario: Hello, I have been playing D&D since the 80s. I love to DM but have very little experience with it. Been dming on FG for about 8 months now with a fair amount of success. I put a good amount of work usually into my sessions and expect players to be engaged. That being said, we are casual and chill group. We are here to have fun so have at it. I am open to new players with a fundamental understanding of D&D and FG. This is not a power gamers group so if you arent patient, you may as well move on. There are a ton of details to catch up on at this point and is impossible to explain a sitting but we can have a session 0, make a character and discuss details of your arrival and things you have to know.

Reply with your idea for a character and why you would be a good fit etc.

Thanks,

~DM Eyrwin
    Last edited by Eyrwin; May 28th, 2019 at 06:29.

Hey, I am interested in your campaign. I have been wanting to play CoS for a while now. I would like to play either a swash rogue or war cleric (have build and story for both already. your start time and date a perfect for me. I am currently in a tuesday and saturday game and have been looking for a third to join.

I am a mature player, punctual and always come prepared. I am familiar with 5e (about 8 months) and good with FGs interface.

If the two option I have dont work, I am willing to fill pretty much any roll needed. just let me know and ill put something together. thanks!

Hi Sounds good. I want to clarify that if you are looking for the full Curse of Strahd experience, I would almost recommend holding out for a fresh campaign to get the full story. I will no doubt be running this again and would keep you in the loop but that won't be for a while yet. If you don't mind getting in and missing much of the plot building/storyline. I'd like to meet on discord and talk. https://discord.gg/G6Yjqd

i joined, hit me up when you get a chance.

Now Full. To any future applicants, feel free to leave a note for future needs and or when I run it again.

Thanks,

If you need another I am available Mondays.
    There is a line drawn between the darkness and the light, the question is; Where do you stand, in the Darkness, in the Light or on the Line?
    Yes there are three choices not just two.
    LeJohn #1574

hey I'm looking to join ya'll. I'm new to d and d but have a pretty decent understanding of it for the most part. I either want to be a paladin or a cleric, but with one key difference : I want them to be a Satanist. I dunno thought it would be interesting. im genneraly chill and wouldn't have anything going on at these times , so that's about all I have to say

Thread Information