DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[5E] Secondary custom character sheet

Hello everybody,
    TL;DR Does anybody know if it is possible via extension to create a secondary character sheet with a different custom configuration?

I mean: I’ll be running a campaign (5E ruleset) which includes several organizations and guilds in the game world and my players joined one of these. Since the game includes some home-made rules for managing the organization jobs in a way that resembles characters’ characteristics and skills, how can I create a public “organization sheet” similar to the character one, but with some minor changes (ex. Characteristics: Information instead of Strenght, or Research instead of Intelligence)?
    More explanation with an example: my players may ask me to make the organization find a particular information about a mystical place, and then choose how (via spies in the Mage Tower, via researching in a famous library, ecc.), then I’ll ask for a roll in the right organization characteristic or skill (Infiltration for the spies, Research for the library), and each one has its value and its modifier, given by allies and structures on which the organization can count for that kind of jobs. That’s why I need a custom sheet, preferably public, which can be used by my players for this kinds of rolls (and for storing several information such as organization’s inventory in the warehouse, the AC and HP of bases’ defenses, how many artifacts they’ve found and their effect/power, organization’s level and features, ecc.).

Solutions actually found:
    - every player has the organization sheet in PDF and tracks manually every change and roll;
    - I’ll manage a character sheet with the custom skills I need and I will make public rolls.
    Does anybody have solutions for this kind of situation?

Thanks!

Have a look at the DOE Organisation extension here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post242586

If you need to make skill rolls then the best way would be to create an NPC for the Guild; attach that NPC to the organisation and then just roll the skill check from the NPC sheet (obviously you'd need to give the NPC the appropriate skills).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hey, thanks.
    I'm already using all the DOEs, so Organisations is already included in my games.
    Good point in making a public NPC for the organisation, thank you, but it would still be a bit annoying having classic characteristics instead of the organisations' ones (and other unuseful fields), even if I can create custom skills.
    I'd like to have a specific secondary sheet totally customized to fit the organisations specs. I've tried to create an extension to duplicate PC's sheets forms and transform them into Organisation sheets but actually no success.

Almost anything is possible with an extension so I won’t say it can’t be done but I would say that unless you have the coding skills to create the extension yourself you may have to find a different way to do what you want. You could possibly use a PC since you can add to a PC any kind of skill you want based on whatever ability , proficiency or bonus you want. And it has an inventory and you can add stuff to the abilities tab too.

You would then possibly have other issues since the PC can’t be owned by more than one character. I can’t think of anything else off hand.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information