Starfinder Playlist

Sync notes and story entries with cloud servies

I know is possible to sync by cloud service (like OneDrive) the image folder of the campaigns, making it possible to add to the campaing images found even by my cellphone. However, it would be good to have some similar functionality for the Story and Notes entry. Would be good if we had a folder with the texts, even if the formatting was markdown while outside FG (

This is how looks a title in the file

, for example).

You should be wary of syncing your FGData files to external cloud based sources since you have every chance off corrupting your data.

Currently there isn't a way to access any FG Data such as the text from story entries from outside of FG other than as an xml file..
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I never had problems syncing only the image folder, but I keep a backup. I don't sync the other files, since I know that can result in corrupting.

The only problem I see on FG is to have to open the software to write the story. If could be possible to copy and paste formatted text, for example, then would be possible to write something in other editors, then paste it half done when I have access to the software.

Thread Information