FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Defeated Tokens

Defeated Tokens

I am just working up a SWAE game, and i see that when defeated, a monster token is replaced with a blood splatter etc. Which i like the sound of. But, i cannot work out for the life of my how to make that appear. A monster who takes multiple wounds has the Incapacitated marker, and that is it. If i delete the enemy it is just gone, same with the token. How do i get it to show the Defeated blood splat?

IN SW there's an option in options to replace defeated tokens with splatter - so make sure you have set it (if available). Not sure whether this has made it into SWADE yet.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    IN SW there's an option in options to replace defeated tokens with splatter - so make sure you have set it (if available). Not sure whether this has made it into SWADE yet.
    Ah, that will be it. It is not in the Adventure Edition version yet. Thanks!

It is in SWADE... It could also be that you are simply right-click deleting them from the map. I found that doesn't leave the splatter. You need to delete them from the Combat Tracker. Once they have Incapacitated "applied" to them, a red button (with a "|" in it ) will appear, click it twice (first time the "|" Changes to a dash) and second time, the NPC is removed and splatter is put in their place.

In Settings, there is setting under "Combat (GM)" called Map: Defeated Markers. Make sure it is "On."

Also, check the NPC on the Combat tab and see if "Defeated Marker" is set to a value (i.e. Blood)

I forgot to post a reply here, but we got it sorted. Turns out that you need to have a grid applied to the map in order to generate the blood splatter. Now that i always apply a grid, it works a treat!

It was the friggin' grid. I tried everything but that. Now it works like a charm. Thank you!

Everything is related to the FG grid. Once it's on, you'll get stuff like the blood splatter, range modifiers, Gang Up modifiers etc.

I only just found out about the grid last week.

Thread Information