Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last
    Adding a "type" to a roll is not part of the core system, and would need to be implemented in each ruleset.

JPG

Hello everyone.
    I'm just gonna use this topic for my own questions to not flood the forum with lots os questions:

How you guys recomend people from outside the USA to buy the FGU?
    We here from brazil are very excited for this new engine. there've been some articles running around our communities about it and one of the main topics on this is Price. Mainly: "is it worth to buy now, or wait?"

The problem is... the pledge is in US dollars, but our money have lost value in the last years, and nowadays, 1USD is equal to 4BRL (R$). that means we pay 4x the price plus taxes.

Would you guys recomend we wait until it gets into STEAM? will you raise the prices when it's released?

Upgrade prices post Kickstarter have not been announced so it is hard to say what the exact situation would be but it will certainly cost more to upgrade than the Kickstarter price would be. It depends also on what the regional price on Steam will be by the time Unity is released.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Upgrade prices post Kickstarter have not been announced so it is hard to say what the exact situation would be but it will certainly cost more to upgrade than the Kickstarter price would be. It depends also on what the regional price on Steam will be by the time Unity is released.
    Thank you. I decided to pledge and got the rookie standard one (i play on table with friends).
    Steam has a fun way to "Correct" the currency so it usually gets cheaper in Steam than by buying on dollars, but since the prices will probably increase after the kickstarter, i think it will be like the same.
    Also the developers deserve the best for this work. I really admire them and you all.

If i understand correctly, i'll simply have to use the same license key to activate FGU when it's out/during beta, right?

No, you will get a separate license key for Unity since it is essentially a new program and is separately licensed. You will be able to use both classic and unity at the same time so the same license key couldn’t be used anyway.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    No, you will get a separate license key for Unity since it is essentially a new program and is separately licensed. You will be able to use both classic and unity at the same time so the same license key couldn’t be used anyway.
    Oh, cool.

So they'll just need my license key to see if i actually am "fitted" for the rookie pledge (bought it on march 2018), and then that's it?

Correct.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrique Oliveira Machado View Post
    Oh, cool.

So they'll just need my license key to see if i actually am "fitted" for the rookie pledge (bought it on march 2018), and then that's it?
    There will be some countries where the KS wont provide any savings but exact numbers will be hard to know.

I thought I saw the post kickstart prices in the kickstarter page, they were like $10 more. I didn't pledge to save, I pledged to be involved and be in the beta

Quote Originally Posted by DwightLee View Post
    I thought I saw the post kickstart prices in the kickstarter page, they were like $10 more. I didn't pledge to save, I pledged to be involved and be in the beta
    Oh yes, the price in USD were clear. but my currency isn't USD, so that's the focus on the question since STEAM has a way to deal with less valuable coin like mine.
    It's like you are trading withs Points of gold, but i only have silver ones so we have to exchange lol

I just bought it and let my international credit card do the math and my government F@*# me in the back with taxes while they are at it.lol
    But yeah... i can take it.

It'll be fun to make part of the beta.

Thread Information