DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last
    So they did hit the goal right? When will Fantasy Grounds Virtual Reality launch?

JK on the second question but it is fun to imagine....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrique Oliveira Machado View Post
    really? Saw someone saying differently.
    But i am not an expert, so...
    There are lots of things that various people have said. Plenty of misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bighammer View Post
    So they did hit the goal right? When will Fantasy Grounds Virtual Reality launch?

JK on the second question but it is fun to imagine....
    Forget VR with Occulas Rifts and the like.. way too limited in goal.. so soon to be obsolete. I want the FULL Fantasy Ground Star Trek Style Holodeck stretch goal. Imagine 5E or Starfinder where you don't even need the GM. The FG Holodeck Ai Software will provide fully sentenient NPCs for player character parties and opponents. Why roll dice when FG Holodeck tech will handle the holodecK VR simulations of shooting or bloody lifelike hacking with great swords lol. Feel the muscle ache from a day of hacking ORCs with your sword..

Hey guys this isn't too much extra to ask.. you'll be able to add this into FG Unity and still make December right?

Quote Originally Posted by chumbly View Post
    Forget VR with Occulas Rifts and the like.. way too limited in goal.. so soon to be obsolete. I want the FULL Fantasy Ground Star Trek Style Holodeck stretch goal. Imagine 5E or Starfinder where you don't even need the GM. The FG Holodeck Ai Software will provide fully sentenient NPCs for player character parties and opponents. Why roll dice when FG Holodeck tech will handle the holodecK VR simulations of shooting or bloody lifelike hacking with great swords lol. Feel the muscle ache from a day of hacking ORCs with your sword..
    LOL!

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Actually VR is exceptional already, ( I have a Rift with a full 360 setup ) however it is not very well suited to things like Fantasy Grounds.

VR is coming along quite nicely, but it is true that any setup will become obsolete in a very few years.

I have seen one D&D setup in VR, it was odd, it was basically turning the virtual game into a table top game, but with the players in far locations attending virtually. It had every bad aspect of both kinds ( table top and virtual systems like Fantasy Grounds ) with none of the good aspects ( chuckle )

I have a quick question. I originally pledged for the standard license pre 2018 for FGU. But after talking with my DM tonight I was thinking I might want to give GMing a try. So I came here and bought the upgrade to an Ultimate License tonight (since a lot of players in our gaming group use the demo for now). Now my question is what date should I use for the Pledged package for Ultimate license. Is it 2019 now, or will it be still considered pre-2018 since it is an upgrade?

Thanks,
    Mith

Quote Originally Posted by cwarrencs View Post
    I have a quick question. I originally pledged for the standard license pre 2018 for FGU. But after talking with my DM tonight I was thinking I might want to give GMing a try. So I came here and bought the upgrade to an Ultimate License tonight (since a lot of players in our gaming group use the demo for now). Now my question is what date should I use for the Pledged package for Ultimate license. Is it 2019 now, or will it be still considered pre-2018 since it is an upgrade?

Thanks,
    Mith
    It's based on the purchase date of the license you're upgrading, so you would now qualify for the rookie upgrade.

EDIT: And congrats on deciding to give GMing a try! Good luck and have fun!

Would they please set a goal at 400k to hire a ui and ux designer? I'm tempted to pledge but reusing the ui is a bit of a turnoff. Maybe it's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ View Post
    Would they please set a goal at 400k to hire a ui and ux designer? I'm tempted to pledge but reusing the ui is a bit of a turnoff. Maybe it's just me.
    The initial release of Unity won't see many UI changes, since it has to be backward compatible with the 1200+ DLC.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ View Post
    Do you mean set a goal at $800k to hire a UI/UX designer?

Thread Information