5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Parent looking for late night group

Hello,

I have been playing D&D 5e for a couple years now off and on and looking for an AL group to play with. If possible I would like to start low-level and I need to play late at night (9pm Pacific) due to parenting needs.

I have a low-level wood-elf Nature cleric I enjoy playing, but happy to play other AL-compliant characters, or adjust exp level.

Thanks!

Parent aswell in PST time zone, lets get something started!

I would like to play and I am on PST as well.

If you guys are interested, I am a DM with more than 20 years of DMing experience who will be starting a very unique 5th edition game the likes of which you may have never tried in dnd. I am well versed with fantasy grounds (i develop 5th edition modules on dmsguild.com). I am a family man and father like you all and run my own business at home. If you are intrested in a canpaign that will litterally take you to the stars. This is not cyberpunk. I would relate it somewhat tp the 2E Spelljammer campaign setting. I currentlty run Thursday nights but I am just about ready to kick off this canpaign with 5 players. Message me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010067569617
    Or comment here as well. Lets see if we are a fit match for one another. If you have friends that you want to include they get first priority on the game you will be experiencing.

If I remain on the evening shift (I put a bid for the day shift, but it always goes by senority) then I would be up to either playing, or DMing a Night Below campaign. (5e I think...)
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Quote Originally Posted by kalmarjan View Post
    If I remain on the evening shift (I put a bid for the day shift, but it always goes by senority) then I would be up to either playing, or DMing a Night Below campaign. (5e I think...)
    I would be in for a 5e !

I've been searching for a late night group as well due to wanting to play after children's bedtime. I'm EST, so late nights on PST are okay for me. I am available Fri, Sat or Sun nights

I've got standard FG license but haven't played a game with it yet, though i have been to a couple FG college classes. Let me know if something gets started.

Looks like we have enough people interested, who can DM? I'm sure I'll be good at it but I need to get more familiar with game flow and rules before I start.

Quote Originally Posted by friday_freeze View Post
    I've been searching for a late night group as well due to wanting to play after children's bedtime. I'm EST, so late nights on PST are okay for me. I am available Fri, Sat or Sun nights

I've got standard FG license but haven't played a game with it yet, though i have been to a couple FG college classes. Let me know if something gets started.

I don't mind GMing, but I will need at least a week to get my stuff together. I am converting the night below...

What age group are we looking at here? Once a week frequency? Or biweekly?
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Im 34 and would be interested in either weekly or bi .

Quote Originally Posted by kalmarjan View Post
    I don't mind GMing, but I will need at least a week to get my stuff together. I am converting the night below...

What age group are we looking at here? Once a week frequency? Or biweekly?

Thread Information