DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo View Post
    Thank you, it seems that I found skills and traits in the rolls menu, it was my fault al along.

Thanks for your work and for the reply, thet's very kind of you to help a clueless chap like me, perhaps I'm too old for this...

Cheers
    I dont think so! Despite 5E and Call of Cthulhu and CyberPunk Red bringing in lots of younger players, I reckon the average age is closer to 50 than anything else. Never forget the child within!

This gives me an error when I tried starting it up, and when loaded the sidebar was missing. I believe the core update may have broken it

Script execution error: [string "desktop/scripts/chat_window.lua"]:11: attempt to call field 'retrieveLaunchMessages' (a nil value)

I'll start by saying that I could very well be doing something wrong. I just realized this existed, and thought it would be cool to use as I got one of the starter sets some time back. I'm using FGU with this information about MoreCore and the Doctor Who extension.
    Initial_Info.png

I also loaded the Tom Baker xml character in to look around. Once I figured out the stacking modifiers, performing manual rolls seemed to make sense. I believe then you finish it off by clicking the die icon up on one of the attributes to perform the actual roll.
    Steps.png

Doing that though, gives me the following error.
    error.png

If I take a look at the makeup of the roll I see the following.
    Roll_Params.png

If I then make the same selections of Skills, Traits, and Stuff then manually perform the roll in chat, it works.
    Success.png

Am I doing something wrong?
    Many thanks in advance for any assistance that can be provided.

Blog Entries
    Hi bbbrock

I have never played it but I believe that is what you do and yes that is referencing a deprecated command. I will update it this week and post back here.

Blog Entries
    Hi bbbrock

I have never played it but I believe that is what you do and yes that is referencing a deprecated command. The Forge build has been updated.

Those items get updated in the same way other modules and such do when the launcher checks for updates, right?

There we go. Updated now. Many, many thanks.

Thread Information