FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Some good companions in the list but I think Strax is my choice!

Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    Some good companions in the list but I think Strax is my choice!
    I love Captain Jack myself! He'd be my first choice.

Looking forward to the game tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Looking forward to the game tonight!
    Enjoy! It’s a fun one

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    I want to thank Talen (Jenny Flint), davidbofinger (Prof River Song), vegaserik (Captain Jack Harkness) and NotRussellCrowe (Strax) for a Fantastic time joining in on A Doctor's Holiday! You each played your characters exceptionally well and I couldn't wish for a better group.

I hope to pass some information to damned on minor tweaks to the module. Please share any suggestions/recommendations from the players side to assist on perfecting the awesome module.

Cheers,
    Raz
    Last edited by Raz_Kabooz; June 30th, 2019 at 13:17.

You humans are very weak and fleshy, easily crumble from the slightest push and burn much too easily when thrown into a fire pit. However, I quite enjoyed my holiday even if I didn't get a chance to wrestle with a shark. Though next time we enter a temple with chanting I recommend that I make a frontal assault before everyone else comes in, I'm quite certain I can keep the casualties down to a respectable 80% in most situations.

Thanks again everyone, have a great day and happy gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Kabooz View Post
    I want to thank Talen (Jenny Flint), davidbofinger (Prof River Song), vegaserik (Captain Jack Harkness) and NotRussellCrowe (Strax) for a Fantastic time joining in on A Doctor's Holiday! You each played your characters exceptionally well and I couldn't wish for a better group.

I hope to pass some information to damned on minor tweaks to the module. Please share any suggestions/recommendations from the players side to assist on perfecting the awesome module.

Cheers,
    Raz
    It was a lot of fun, I'll play anytime!

Thread Information