Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    Okay so who's running a game!!!
    Second the motion.

    Well done, damned and Raz Kabooz.

    Running: GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists; Learning: The One Ring
    Want to play: City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    Looking forward to the first session…
    Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    Okay so who's running a game!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Second the motion.

    Presently in the works and aiming for later this May! Bringing over an adventure to damned's brilliant MoreCore module to kick the tires and test what's under the hood - Hector Trelane knows what I'm talking about!

    Just juggling scheduling with work, family and "things to do". It's all Timey-Wimey you know! Updates to follow...

    Raz!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Kabooz View Post

    Presently in the works and aiming for later this May! Bringing over an adventure to damned's brilliant MoreCore module to kick the tires and test what's under the hood - Hector Trelane knows what I'm talking about!

    Just juggling scheduling with work, family and "things to do". It's all Timey-Wimey you know! Updates to follow...

    Raz!
    Be prepared for really bad British accents and lots of EXTERMINATE in bad dalek accents

    Much thanks to damned and Raz Kabooz for letting me live out my Dr Who fantasies! (No, not those types of fantasies. Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

    Happy timey-wimeying!

  4. #14
    The MC Dr Who Rolls (v 1.1) has been updated to include some MORE Traits.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...859#post435859

    Accepting players to test out the Doctor Who Roleplaying Game rules and the awesome MoreCore module provided by the immortal Damned!

    A Doctor's Holiday

    The Fourth incarnation of The Doctor, currently between Companions, is feeling a bit lonely and seeking a bit of company for a day's holiday on the Spanish island of Lanzarote. Bending the rules of causality he decides to pay a visit to the Companions of his future selves (the Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh and Twelfth Doctors) and takes them on a short trip. The Doctor assures you this won't cause any problems.

    "Its all timey whimey as you know and the beaches on the island are wonderful this time of year. Besides, at the very worse we'll just wake up afterwards with a slight headache remembering nothing. It's all perfectly safe and nothing to worry about, -pause I'm pretty sure. Would you like a Jelly Baby?"

    Players choose one of the following Companions to play: Mickey Smith, Professor River Song, Clara Oswald, Captain Jack Harkness, Jenny Flint, Petronella Osgood or Strax.
    Obsidian Portal Link (full description): https://adventuresintimeandspace.obs...time-and-space

    • Session Time: Saturday June 29th 8:30 PM Eastern
    • Duration: Approximately 2 - 3 hours
    • Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3496
    • Number of Players: 2 -6
    • Description: Adventures in Time and Space
    • Text/Voice: Voice
    • Voicechat via: Discord - Fantasy Grounds Server
    • GM License/Player License: Ultimate GM License (Players can use free/demo client)
    • Game System: Doctor Who Roleplaying Game by Cubicle 7
    • Genre: Sci-Fi Wibbily Wobbly Timey Wimey
    • Newbie Friendly: Yes!
    • Pre-requisites: None


    Barring any unforeseen delays hope to see you on June 29th!

    Cheers,
    Raz

  5. #15
    Nice job, Raz_Kabooz, on the updates above (in post #9).

    Running: GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists; Learning: The One Ring
    Want to play: City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Kabooz View Post
    [COLOR="#0000FF"]The MC Dr Who Rolls (v 1.1) has been updated to include some MORE Traits.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...859#post435859

    Accepting players to test out the Doctor Who Roleplaying Game rules and the awesome MoreCore module provided by the immortal Damned!
    Two questions:
    1. How much Dr. Who do I need to know, and if I can't quote the show, will the other kids be mean to me?
    2. Can't we play this companion? There's nothing like that 70's charm.


    Attached Images Attached Images

    Running: GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists; Learning: The One Ring
    Want to play: City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Two questions:

    1. How much Dr. Who do I need to know, and if I can't quote the show, will the other kids be mean to me?
    None! Information provided on the character sheets should be all that you need to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    2. Can't we play this companion? There's nothing like that 70's charm.
    Unfortunately Leela is the 4th Doctor's Companion and this adventure he wishes to visit his future-selves' Companions. Hector you'll just have reserve your Leela cosplay for Origins. I am looking forward to seeing you in your costume this year, so please share!

    K-9 won't be on this adventure either.
    Last edited by Raz_Kabooz; May 24th, 2019 at 22:15.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Kabooz View Post
    Unfortunately Leela is the 4th Doctor's Companion and this adventure he wishes to visit his future-selves' Companions. Hector you'll just have reserve your Leela cosplay for Origins. I am looking forward to seeing you in your costume this year, so please share!
    Well actually, that would be pretty legit cosplay. I *would* take a selfie with Leela if one was available for the getting!

    Running: GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists; Learning: The One Ring
    Want to play: City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Well actually, that would be pretty legit cosplay. I *would* take a selfie with Leela if one was available for the getting!
    Louise Jameson aka Leela is currently on stage at the The Park Theatre, London until June 22nd. There's still time to get that selfie Hector and your much needed cosplay advise!

    Okay, we've gone far enough off topic...

  10. #20
    JohnD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Winnipeg Canada
    Posts
    4,385
    Blog Entries
    1
    Doctor Who used to be one of my favourite shows. Hope you guys have a great game!
    DMing since 1979. Ultimate License holder.

    Currently GMing:
    * Yggsburgh and Castle Zagyg - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Mon/Fri - on hiatus)
    * Temple of Elemental Evil - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Thursday - on hiatus)
    * 2e Greyhawk (Wednesday)

    Thanks for 7+ years of gaming via FG my friends (2e / 3.5e / Rolemaster Classic / Castles & Crusades / Pathfinder / Savage Worlds / 5e).

    There/Their/They're are all different words and do not mean the same thing.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in