STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Doctor Who RPG by Cubicle 7

I have built a basic Doctor Who RPG ruleset extension for the Cubicle 7 RPG.
    This system is on sale right now (as at todays date: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/promo.php)

One Raz Kabooz has uploaded some instruction on how to use the ruleset below.
    Basically you select all of your skills, traits and equipment (these are mods so select them first) and then roll on your Attribute and the system will report the success vs a standard difficulty of 12. You can change the difficulty of that one roll by adjusting the 12 in the Attributes field to the appropriate number and it will roll with the new target difficulty and then reset the difficulty back to 12.
    Raz Kabooz has also prepped 2 pregens and put together a module with Traits, Skills, Gears here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...cle-7&p=435859

A sample character is also loaded below.

Feedback is welcome.

You must be running MoreCore 1.50 or later for this to work!

mc-drwho.jpg

You can find the FGU version here on the Forge: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/431/view
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fantastic ! I have all the books and always wanted to give it a try. Maybe it's the occasion right now !
    Thanks a lot for all your great work, Damned !
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Very cool. Love it. Thanks for the work!

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    Yes indeed! Damned has done Fantastic work on this extension!

The Basic Rule Allons-y! (Attribute + Skill (+Trait/Stuff) + Two Six Sided Dice = Result) that includes the level of success works awesome!

On the Character Sheet the GM or Player sets the difficulty (the default/reset is 12):

Then you tick the associate Skill and an appropriate Trait and/or Stuff:

The selected modifiers can be viewed in the modifier box below the chat:

The roll is then made from the character sheet and the total and result generates in the chat screen:

Also, the Attributes can be adjusted to indicate damage and the Combat Tracker allows the selection of order of play set for Talkers, Runners, Doers and Fighters.

Thank you for all your hard work on this extension Damned!

doc1.jpgdoc2.jpgdoc3.jpg
    Last edited by Raz_Kabooz; October 20th, 2019 at 20:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Kabooz View Post
    Yes indeed! Damned has done Fantastic work on this extension!
    Looking forward to the first session, Raz_Kabooz!

Fantastic work guys!!! One thing, you want to update to the newest Morecore, I didn't see it was updated and was having issues with Dr Who until I did! I was playing around with this game, even made a bunch of tokens for Doctors and Companions, but this is soooo much better than what I got done ... looking forward to playing this!!!

Given these exciting ruleset developments, it must be asked:

... on the game calendar? Surely we'll see a Timelord run a game for his sidekicks soon?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    I created a very basic module to get started having the twelve Skills, with even more Traits and a few items (Stuff). Once the module is opened in the Library the rolls will show in the Roll Tab and can be individually pulled onto the character sheet. The rolls have no descriptive text other than its title and type with the modifier value. The Skills are set at zero and can be adjusted on the character sheet. Additional Traits, Stuff and Specialties can be easily added!

MC Dr Who Rolls v 1.1 Updated 24-May-2019

Also attached are Amy Pond and the Matt Smith Doctor sample characters.

I list Traits and Stuff without numeric modifiers on the MoreData and Inventory tabs of the character sheet.

Enjoy!
    Raz
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Raz_Kabooz; September 21st, 2019 at 15:15. Reason: Updated MC Dr Who Rolls v 1.1

Okay so who's running a game!!!

Thread Information