DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFG / LFP D&D 5e gestalt, rotating DMs. Interested?

Alright, since I can't get any, and I mean -ANY- interest by just posting a LFG, I'm going to try this:

Game System: D&D 5e, gestalt.
    Fantasygrounds License Required: At least standard. Anyone who joins will be required to take a turn DMing the game.
    If new game, planned start date: Couple of months. Need to sort a few things.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour session, weekly.
    Term: Very long term if the group holds together (To level 20, And BEYOND!!!).
    Voice software used: Discord preferably, or Skype if Discord doesn't work.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? I'll leave this up to the group. I'll record the sessions, keep things straight, but if we post them will be up to the group.
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50.
    Number of Players in game & needed: At least six, preferably eight.
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, standard gear.
    Character restrictions: Any official book. Unearthed Arcana will require group permission.
    Details of your scenario: The world will be a mix of the various modules, blended together. The characters will have the Adventure League stats (15,14,13,12,10,8), gestalt of course (think the multiclassing rules).

The other important part is that the group will rotate who is the acting DM. I'll start, and run the Out of the Abyss module up to a point. To be fair, everyone who joins the party will have a slot on the DM roster. If you're new to DMing you can have one of the later slots, but if you apply you will be running a game eventually.
    Last edited by MeKonopa; May 5th, 2019 at 20:40.

I'd be interested and I have both and DMing experience

I like this idea. I am a veteran DM at a real table and would be up for DMing once I get a handle on FG. What time frame would you be looking at?

Not entirely sure yet. That's part of why the start time will be in a couple months. My schedule's about to go through an upset, and I don't know when I'll be available. Safe bet that it'll be in the evenings though. I'm PST, and figure a start time would be around 7pm.

PST, What day(s) and time(s). I am intersted. Ultimate, plus bundel d&d5e
    Last edited by DouglasBryantDE; April 29th, 2019 at 18:10.

Check above please. This is something I'll start in a couple of months, once my schedule evens out a bit.

This would be very interesting to me, depending on the day of week. I'll watch the thread, or feel free to PM when you figure out the schedule. It might be helpful to post what FG license would be required. If everyone takes a turn at DM, then standard or ultimate would be required. (I have ultimate, so no problem here...)

hey this seemed cool are you still looking for players?I'm new to fantasy Grounds and you got to start some where.

I'm interested. I'm fairly new to Fantasy Grounds but have been doing a game with one group right now. I have always been interested Gestalt but only seen it in 3.5 and have been to scared to try(If by gestalt you mean level 2 classes like 1). My schedule right now will be open during the next couple months but I will be trying to find work. If I am accepted I will keep you updated on it.

Oh you might want to put what License you have like lordjeb said.
    Last edited by JewBot9000; May 1st, 2019 at 12:14.

I'm intrigued. I'm genuinely new to Fantasy Grounds yet have been completing a diversion with one gathering at the present time. I have dependably been intrigued Gestalt yet just observed it in 3.5 and have been to terrified to try(If by gestalt you mean dimension 2 classes like 1). My calendar right currently will be open amid the following couple months yet I will attempt look for some kind of employment. On the off chance that I am acknowledged I will keep you refreshed on it.

Goodness you should need to put what License you have like lordjeb said.

Thread Information