Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Frustrated

I did run a session last night and aside from the Player's Handbook disappearing from certain players for no reason - it seemed to go ok.

is there a way for players to share their sheets with each other?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by graz View Post
    I did run a session last night and aside from the Player's Handbook disappearing from certain players for no reason - it seemed to go ok.

is there a way for players to share their sheets with each other?
    I dont believe any ruleset allows that graz

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Ars Magica (my version) lets the players share their own but not edit eachother's charactersheets.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I dont believe any ruleset allows that graz
    You can drag a character sheet into the chat and then the other players can open it.

Did the Portrait option break? I decided to go back and see if I could get the ruleset up and running (again) but I can't load a portrait into a character sheet by either clicking or drop-and-drag...

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Did the Portrait option break? I decided to go back and see if I could get the ruleset up and running (again) but I can't load a portrait into a character sheet by either clicking or drop-and-drag...
    M&M is an older, pre v3.0, ruleset - GMs can't assign portraits to a PC, a player needs to do that - only a player has the portrait button in the top right of the desktop. Players assign a portrait by activating a character, click the portrait button in the top right of the desktop to open the portrait selection window and then double-click on the portrait they wish to assign.

The flavour image on the PC sheet, which is different from the FG portrait functionality, are assigned via tokens - drag/drop a token to the flavour image section in the bottom right of the PC sheet "Main" tab. The GM will probably have access to more tokens than the players.

FG Product Development status: Pathfinder Playtest Ruleset and add-ons: In development. Pathfinder Bestiary, Pathfinder Bestiary 2, Pathfinder Bestiary 3 (in store).

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information