FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Frustrated

I did run a session last night and aside from the Player's Handbook disappearing from certain players for no reason - it seemed to go ok.

is there a way for players to share their sheets with each other?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by graz View Post
    I did run a session last night and aside from the Player's Handbook disappearing from certain players for no reason - it seemed to go ok.

is there a way for players to share their sheets with each other?
    I dont believe any ruleset allows that graz

Ars Magica (my version) lets the players share their own but not edit eachother's charactersheets.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I dont believe any ruleset allows that graz
    You can drag a character sheet into the chat and then the other players can open it.

Did the Portrait option break? I decided to go back and see if I could get the ruleset up and running (again) but I can't load a portrait into a character sheet by either clicking or drop-and-drag...

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Did the Portrait option break? I decided to go back and see if I could get the ruleset up and running (again) but I can't load a portrait into a character sheet by either clicking or drop-and-drag...
    M&M is an older, pre v3.0, ruleset - GMs can't assign portraits to a PC, a player needs to do that - only a player has the portrait button in the top right of the desktop. Players assign a portrait by activating a character, click the portrait button in the top right of the desktop to open the portrait selection window and then double-click on the portrait they wish to assign.

The flavour image on the PC sheet, which is different from the FG portrait functionality, are assigned via tokens - drag/drop a token to the flavour image section in the bottom right of the PC sheet "Main" tab. The GM will probably have access to more tokens than the players.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information