FG Spreadshirt Swag

Bladebound Magus & Two Weapon Fighting

Okay I have the scimitars in the Action Section - but I cannot figure how to set the main hand to be +3 to attack and dam 1-6+3/off hand +2 and dam 1-6+2. The bonuses seem only to stack and I cannot reduce it past the +6 to hit base and I cannot decrease the damage default which is 1-6+4. What am I missing?

Two weapon fighting is a bad idea for a magus, however setup an effect.

Off Hand; DMG: -1 melee

set the effect to One Roll, there will be a lot of adding of the effects before you do damage.

or

Add a new weapon

"Spell Combat (Ex)

At 1st level, a magus learns to cast spells and wield his weapons at the same time. This functions much like two-weapon fighting, but the off-hand weapon is a spell that is being cast. To use this ability, the magus must have one hand free (even if the spell being cast does not have somatic components), while wielding a light or one-handed melee weapon in the other hand. As a full-round action, he can make all of his attacks with his melee weapon at a –2 penalty and can also cast any spell from the magus spell list with a casting time of 1 standard action (any attack roll made as part of this spell also takes this penalty). If he casts this spell defensively, he can decide to take an additional penalty on his attack rolls, up to his Intelligence bonus, and add the same amount as a circumstance bonus on his concentration check. If the check fails, the spell is wasted, but the attacks still take the penalty. A magus can choose to cast the spell first or make the weapon attacks first, but if he has more than one attack, he cannot cast the spell between weapon attacks."
    Last edited by dellanx; April 26th, 2019 at 12:15.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

The character wants a bladebound character - so this seems like an intriguing one to RP. Will try that later ... thanks!

Its part of magus. Good luck.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Thread Information