STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 13 First ... 3111213
    So far I've only noticed minor u.i. - some button overlap - here is one - Screenshot 2023-08-21 150625.png - whether this is you or just something in flux on stage, idk. I'll save anything else I find to report in bulk. Its mainly just been minor shifting/overlap. And as always, thank you for maintaining this Mike, extremely grateful for the work you do.

Quote Originally Posted by spencerg View Post
    So far I've only noticed minor u.i. - some button overlap - here is one - Screenshot 2023-08-21 150625.png - whether this is you or just something in flux on stage, idk. I'll save anything else I find to report in bulk. Its mainly just been minor shifting/overlap. And as always, thank you for maintaining this Mike, extremely grateful for the work you do.
    What window was that from?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

images - default theme - i noticed weird shifting on the character sheet in wood theme, but i take it that’s not on you.

Quote Originally Posted by spencerg View Post
    images - default theme - i noticed weird shifting on the character sheet in wood theme, but i take it that’s not on you.
    Got it, I'll push and let them know it's ready to go to TEST channel (I wont know when it goes but 23.08.20 is the rev when its there).
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Beautiful - Im going to test some more - but it looks great. It isn’t your realm , but Sternos looks fine so far. It isn’t a lot of main ui. but rather context menus and sub modals + under the hood. Surprisingly it’s working fine as far as i can tell and that’s pretty insane considering the circumstances.

I’ll pm you if i see anything- easier than this.

I concur with spencerg, I use Sterno's extension and was worried it would stop working, but happily I do not see any issues.

Add the AD&D 2E Ruleset Documentation as a module and view it in your campaign/game directly as needed.
    Last edited by celestian; November 6th, 2023 at 19:33.
    ---

Population Fields for Encounters

Hello all!

Is it possible to add items to NPCs when creating a variable NPCs random encounter? For example, if I wanted to create a random trade caravan that can be rolled up when a party is travelling down a road and I wanted the caravan guards to have halberds and chain mail. I see this can be done when adding NPCs to a fixed encounter and I am trying to duplicate that.

encounter testing 2e.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Draykor View Post
    Hello all!

Is it possible to add items to NPCs when creating a variable NPCs random encounter? For example, if I wanted to create a random trade caravan that can be rolled up when a party is travelling down a road and I wanted the caravan guards to have halberds and chain mail. I see this can be done when adding NPCs to a fixed encounter and I am trying to duplicate that.

encounter testing 2e.jpg
    You'd need to have npcs with those items or use a table with pre-set encounters and those encounters have the items on them.
    ---

Kinda of what I thought. I've been creating premade NPCs and putting them into pre-set random encounters with variable NPCs. Ex: 1 encounter = 1d2-1 Human Mercenaries; 1d4 Human Fighters (lvl1); 1d2 Halfling Thieves (lvl1). And then when that comes up on the random table I hit the "generate" button.

Another question, one that I thought of while working on those premade NPCs the other day. In the Fallout ruleset there is the option to have random loot rolled when the NPC is put into the parcel items box on the party sheet. Like, 1d6 junk gets rolled when added to the loot pile. In this ruleset I saw that dragging an NPC to the loot tab on the party sheet dropped the NPC's gear into the parcel items box. So my question is, is it possible to also put a random variable on an NPC card that rolls variable loot? For example, if I drop a very poor NPC on in the parcel not only does it drop a dagger there but also 1d4 copper pieces.

Thread Information