DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 109 First ... 456781656106 ... Last
    Leozelig,

I thought I had both damage values showing up when I created the Item XML back on my unofficial DCC ruleset. I think I listed the damage like [Dagger 1d4 slashing (1d10 slashing)] or some such.
    Both damage lines showed up in the Action tab and the user just had to select the correct one to drag to the Creature/Chat when resolving the attack.

I will look again.
    Kirklandone

Blog Entries
    I didn't change the weapons list coding with the conversion from unofficial to official. I have mirrored the 5E ruleset whenever possible since many players are familiar with that.

First, I have to thank you, leozelig, for the conversion! :- )
    Is it possible to use another theme?

How long has this been available officially. Just bought it yesterday!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pauljmendoza View Post
    How long has this been available officially. Just bought it yesterday!
    Not too long, maybe late April/early May. It has been nice to have all of the official content available, definitely a huge upgrade. If you have any suggestions for improvement, feel free to share!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pablomaz View Post
    First, I have to thank you, leozelig, for the conversion! :- )
    Is it possible to use another theme?
    The DCC ruleset could use a unique theme. I actually like the default 5E theme, but an alternate theme would be great. Graphics are a weak spot for me, and themes require a large investment of time, so this has been low on my list. I don't think there's anything stopping a motivated fan of DCC from creating a theme as long as you avoid any protected art assets

I have never done a theme before, are the templates for the buttons and their states easy to follow as far as dpi and size, etc? Is their a guide?

I don't have anything relevant to add here, I just wanted to stop by, say "Hello" and Thank You for all the hard work you've put in to making DCC for FG a reality.
    I just purchased DCC. Some of our regular Friday night group are missing tomorrow night, so I plan using the time introducing the system to my players.
    Peace!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jcoman1 View Post
    I don't have anything relevant to add here, I just wanted to stop by, say "Hello" and Thank You for all the hard work you've put in to making DCC for FG a reality.
    I just purchased DCC. Some of our regular Friday night group are missing tomorrow night, so I plan using the time introducing the system to my players.
    Peace!
    Happy gaming! Let me know if you need any help with the ruleset...

Blog Entries
    I am hoping that a DCC game or two will be run at the next FG-Con.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information