FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 59 of 110 First ... 949575859606169109 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by omega1143 View Post
    Anyone else having trouble with the DCC CT not being able to delete things off of it? I right click on both PCs and NPCs inside the CT and no trashcan. Only close window and create item.
    Hi omega1143,

Sorry for the issue. One of the files was being updated simultaneously, and we got our streams crossed. You should see another update that will resolve this error.

Leo

No need to apologize. I appreciate all the work you do. I’ll log tonight and see if that remedies all my issues.

Screenshot 2021-03-10 163506.png

Hopefully the image of my error log appears here. I tried to post a screenshot. Looks like after your update the CT now works like it should. However I still get an error when I try to equip armor to a PC. Syas something to the effect "attempt to call field 'calcitemarmorclass' (a nil value)

Blog Entries
    I uploaded hotfixes for the armor issue above and a script error for spellcheck rolls.

Looks like that fixed the armor problem! Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Hopefully everything is running smoothly now for the latest update. I changed how spell names are handled by spell check rolls since it was causing some trouble with chat messaging.

The cleric ability Divine Aid does not have a results table by design and will display the chat message 'Unable to find casting table result' on spell check rolls. This is not an error. Table 7-8 on page 358 of the rules has some DC guidelines that could serve as a results table, but I decided against that for now. If you think that would be helpful, let me know... Something like (1-9) Failure, (10-11) Very simple cantrips, (12-13) Minor mechanical effects, etc.

Looking ahead, I will probably work on a smaller update next. I am adding a field for Fleeting Luck to the char sheet with an option to turn this on/off (i.e., show or hide the field). This will look similar to the Inspiration field in 5E. I was thinking about how to abbreviate the label with only 4 or 5 letters... I'm leaning towards FLUCK, but feel free to share your suggestions.

Today I started a new DCC campaing in FG Unity (previous it was onFG Classic) and when a caster tries to cast a spell by pressing the dice it opens the console with this error message

[3/13/2021 2:04:02 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_power.lua"]:195: attempt to index global 'ActorManager2' (a nil value)
    (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

The error is exactly the same no matter the spell or the character class. It just happens when clicking the dice icon to cast the spell, if I drag the dice description to the chat it rolls as usual, the dice animation is a bit weird (it "warps") but there is no console error

I created new Characters in FGU in case it was an issue from importing the PCs from FGClassic, but the problem persist.

Any idea about what could be wrong?

Blog Entries
    Hi Jaume,

Very strange. The ActorManager2 script was recently renamed ActorManagerDCC, so I'm wondering if you need to update. I am not able to reproduce this on my end, but if updating doesn't fix the problem, let me know.

Leo

I have run the updated and the error was persisting. Yesterday the error was happening also in the clients of my players which made me the gut feeling it may be an interference with an extension
    So I uninstalled all and loaded the campaign adding one extension each time
    It results the problem is an extesion called DCC Custom spells.ext
    This is an extension to add new spells based in a sample code you provided in this thread long time ago
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ht=#post473509
    So with your hint of the new name for ActorManager I opened the ext with notepad++ search and replace, update, launch, and it works like a charm!!
    Thanks!!

Blog Entries
    Ah, ok. You are welcome to continue using the extension, but the current ruleset version allows you to create custom casting tables directly on the spell record.

Thread Information