DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 35 of 110 First ... 2533343536374585 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    Another request: can we get a Crit and Fumble button for NPCs/Creatures; and tie it to the auto crit roll option?
    Currently NPCs should auto-roll crits based on the crit die/table info in the NPC record. Describe how you would use these buttons in-game so I can understand better.

Ah, I had the auto-crit roll turned off that's why I missed that feature! We all good man, you're way ahead of me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    Ah, I had the auto-crit roll turned off that's why I missed that feature! We all good man, you're way ahead of me!
    Ah good, then I can focus on some desktop decals. I will post some screenshots because the images are really big. Might need some feedback...

Blog Entries
    Here's an example of one of the new decals - I believe this is from the DM screen. The originals are very large images, and decals are not (900 x 600 px). The image in the screenshot is in the middle of the range for size. I have about 10 that I want to add, and I might tweak (or replace) some of the existing decals.

new decal.jpg

Blog Entries
    This is the new lineup of decals I am working on. The backgrounds are all transparent so ignore the black background on some of the images. Should have another update with these before the end of the month...

dcc decals.jpg

Leo, while playing tonight we found that the "Color Spray" spell entries for Manifestation, Corruption, and Misfire are mixed up. See attached pic:Colorspray error.PNG
    The Manifestation entry should be corruption; the Corruption entry should be misfire; and the Misfire entry should be manifestation.

The decals look cool, I use those for the "green screen" backdrop when I'm doing a video chat.
    Last edited by Tabarkus; September 3rd, 2020 at 03:39.

Blog Entries
    Weird... Thanks for picking that up. I will fix it!

Blog Entries
    I submitted updates for v1.1.5 which will be available on Tuesday in the Test channel for 1 week before going Live:

[Added] 'Spells' section to NPC combat tracker entry.
    [Fixed] Reversed success threshold for Ability checks (roll higher) and Luck checks (roll lower).
    [Added] New images for desktop decals extension.
    [Fixed] Color Spray manifestation, corruption, and misfire fields transposed in spell record.

Incidentally, Color Spray (p. 153) does not follow the same format as the other spells in the rule book (Corruption-Misfire-Manifestation instead of Manifestation-Corruption-Misfire) - hence the confusion.

Blog Entries
    I am running 2 games at the virtual convention "Bride-of-Cyclops Con" next month. Registration opens September 20, and the convention runs from October 16-18 if anyone is interested!

I am not planning any feature updates for the ruleset before then (other than bug fixes) to avoid any issues during the con.

Leo, is it possible to have specific Combat Tracker Effects for SAVE and CHECK so you can add/subtract modifiers to individual stats, for example SAVE: Will 2 or SAVEWILL: 2 or CHECKAGI: 2 something like that? Right now the + Ability Effect works for raising or lowering the actual Ability Score not the Modifier itself. CHECK works but raises all modifiers at the same time.

Also, making the Cast Button on the Actions Tab (when in Actions Display) display only a Spellcheck or a Save cast depending on which one has data entered into it? If both, then both display.

Thread Information