FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 101 of 110 First ... 519199100101102103 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, that’s odd. I’m not getting that error with my test ruleset, but the live version is doing that for me too. I haven’t changed anything related to the casting results, but I’ll look at it. Clearly something isn’t working.

EDIT: Looks like an update is capitalizing the label attached to the roll. I will upload a fix this afternoon.
    Last edited by leozelig; June 23rd, 2023 at 12:52.

The labels were all capitalized in the roll outputs as part of a pass I made to allow the soundset triggers to match up with the 5E versions.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Ah, that makes sense - I won’t change the labels. My plan is to create a new variable for the spell name where it’s needed and convert to lower case for matching purposes.

Blog Entries
    I will be adding the new level 2 adventure from the 10th printing of the core rules. Possible spoilers...

I attached a screenshot of an interesting area and a very large map (at low-res) from the adventure. I think Keep Off the Borderlands is the best level 2 adventure from the core rulebook so far, and it makes for a nice one-shot if you want to introduce your group to DCC.

screenshot.jpgmap.jpg
    Last edited by leozelig; June 26th, 2023 at 23:49.

Thanks for the quick update!

Blog Entries
    I submitted a core rules update with the new adventure from the 10th printing (see post #1004). That makes 4 free adventures included with your core rules purchase here on Fantasy Grounds - a good start to your DCC collection!

Thanks for your work, free adventures help new GMs and players get into the game.

I may have requested this feature previously; as I think about it occasionally. I know we have the "ALL: #" effect but we don't seem to have an "DIEALL: #" effect. Would that be possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    I may have requested this feature previously; as I think about it occasionally. I know we have the "ALL: #" effect but we don't seem to have an "DIEALL: #" effect. Would that be possible?
    I’m sorry for butting in I just saw this n one of the email alerts. If the ALL: #. Effect is applying damage… perhaps you’ve thought to use the work around of like ALL: 1000

Edit: Of course as I reread, I have no idea if ALL is for DMG… so…?

Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    I’m sorry for butting in I just saw this n one of the email alerts. If the ALL: #. Effect is applying damage… perhaps you’ve thought to use the work around of like ALL: 1000

Edit: Of course as I reread, I have no idea if ALL is for DMG… so…?
    The "ALL: #" effect applies a # as a bonus or penalty to all rolls made off the character sheet. ALL: 1 would add a +1 to any and all Ability checks, Skill checks, attack rolls, damage rolls, saving throws, spell checks, etc.

The +/- d buttons do this but we have to remember to apply them to each roll. A DIEALL: # effect would accommodate my feeble memory.

Thread Information