STAR TREK 2d20
Page 24 of 109 First ... 1422232425263474 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    I anticipate releasing the latest ruleset update within the next couple weeks.

One of the updates allows the ruleset to handle random durations for spell effects (see post #221). Updating the spell actions that populate when you drop a spell to the character sheet has been an enormous task. The randomness of spells in DCC is fun, but this has made me wonder if they went a little overboard

I created a basic Spells tab for NPCs (see post #208), but I doubt this will be ready for the next update. Looking ahead to future updates, I have a few other features in mind... I really want to restructure class and skill records to incorporate level advancement data so custom classes don't sacrifice that functionality. It would also be cool if casting table results for spells were pulled directly from the spell description rather than relying on a database file. The dice chain CT effect mentioned above is another good one.

I appreciate all the feedback. Don't forget about DCC Days next month!

That is great news. You are doing a wonderful job listening to and adapting the program to the needs of the users. I appreciate it.

Blog Entries
    I anticipate that the next release will be available on June 16. Adding all the new spell effect actions with random durations was a big job, but it’s a nice feature. DCC Days Online is running from June 11-14, and I don’t want to drop a bunch of updates on judges right before a big event.

Awesome new content Leo! Thanks for all the work. I’m looking forward to running a funnel for DCC Days Online! And I was able to get into two games; one run by Michael Curtis and the other, a Dark Trails game run by David Baity!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    Awesome new content Leo! Thanks for all the work. I’m looking forward to running a funnel for DCC Days Online! And I was able to get into two games; one run by Michael Curtis and the other, a Dark Trails game run by David Baity!
    Wow, those premiere games filled up QUICK... Very jealous!

Blog Entries
    Since I am holding up the next release until after DCC Days, I am going to add the 'Spells' tab to the NPC record. It will take me a little more time to update the combat tracker to display the spells in the NPC entry, but it's progress at least.

I should also be able to set up parsing of the casting result chat message directly from the spell description. No more need for the custom spells extension, which will be very nice!

Awesome! Yes it will be very nice to be able to add new spells easily!

Hello, just wanted to draw your attention to an issue I reported in the main FGU forum that seems to be specific to the DCC ruleset under Unity. In FGC, you can drag and drop features into the feature list on a character's abilities tab, e.g. from the class features list in a class entry or even from one character's feature list to another. This does not appear to be working in FGU, where the only way I've been able to successfully get a feature onto a character (other than manually typing one in) is by dragging a class onto them, which auto-adds all the level-appropriate features for that class. This behavior is working in both FGC and FGU for other rulesets, such as 5e.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Features-list

I have attempted to get in contact with the developer to investigate your bug.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crleonhard View Post
    Hello, just wanted to draw your attention to an issue I reported in the main FGU forum that seems to be specific to the DCC ruleset under Unity. In FGC, you can drag and drop features into the feature list on a character's abilities tab, e.g. from the class features list in a class entry or even from one character's feature list to another. This does not appear to be working in FGU, where the only way I've been able to successfully get a feature onto a character (other than manually typing one in) is by dragging a class onto them, which auto-adds all the level-appropriate features for that class. This behavior is working in both FGC and FGU for other rulesets, such as 5e.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Features-list
    Thanks for the bug report crleonhard! I will take a look at it and keep you updated...

Thread Information