FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 109 First ... 345671555105 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    For a custom class to auto-update with char sheet drops, you would need to create an extension with the table info in the scripts/data_common file. Copyright would prevent you from sharing that extension without permission from the publisher.

For the table, try creating a link in the formatted text (right-click for radial menu) and drag the table to that link.
    Thank you, leozelig. The scripts/data_common.lua file is encrypted so I can't take a look at it. Would it be possible for you to share one of the base classes so I use that as a template? This will be my first foray into coding for FG and I'm still finding my legs.
    Last edited by yougotnick; July 4th, 2019 at 16:20.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yougotnick View Post
    Thank you, leozelig. The scripts/data_common.lua file is encrypted so I can't take a look at it. Would it be possible for you to share one of the base classes so I use that as a template? This will be my first foray into coding for FG and I'm still finding my legs.
    Sure, I will work on it this weekend.

Blog Entries
    Sorry for the trouble. The dice errors are due to premature release of the next version of the DCC ruleset, which included a CoreRPG 3.3.8 compatibility update for the dice. Try running on ‘Test’ mode and see if that fixes everything. You can adjust that in the Settings which is accessed from the launch screen. When CoreRPG 3.3.8 is released, you can change it back.

Zocchi dice are accessed through the custom dice menus - right click on the d10 to find the d30. The locations of these are based on the Goodman Games guidelines for generating Zocchi dice results using standard dice.

I've reverted the LIVE version to the oldest version we still have. See if that fixes it for those that don't want to run in TEST.
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

the test version works fine. and thank you for explaining how to reach the unusual dice.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Thanks, yougotnick! I like your idea, but I do not believe it is possible to link to a table from a chat message.

You might know this already, but... The ruleset has a setting to auto-roll crits and fumbles. Table text for the roll result will display in the chat window. If you want to roll these yourself, all of the the crit/fumble tables are included in the ruleset. Drop the relevant table links to a hotlink at the bottom of your virtual desktop for quick access. Happy gaming!
    From the chat window you can roll on a table using the /rollon command.

/rollon [table name] <-c [column name]> <-d [NdN+N]> <-hide>
    Roll on the campaign table named, and display the result. If column name is specified, only display the results from that column. If d option specified, then use that die roll instead of the default table die roll. If hide specified, then only display the results to the GM.

Blog Entries
    Update to version 1.1.0 planned for August 6, 2019!

Ruleset
    [Added] Stat Loss dialog box for tracking permanent and temporary ability score damage. Ability scores with stat loss applied display as a highlighted field and are read-only.
    [Added] Luck die field to Stat Loss dialog box, which automatically updates with class drops for level advancement.
    [Added] Chat message for critical hit and fumble table results.
    [Added] Character mini sheet (see screenshot).
    [Added] Extension with additional desktop decals (see screenshot).
    [Changed] Deed roll and deed bonus buttons are hidden from the weapon list unless the deed die field is populated.

Core Rules Module
    [Added] Second damage clause to item record for "stealth" weapons.
    [Added] Item records for potions.
    [Added] NPCs from spell descriptions with complete stat blocks: golem (wood, clay, stone, iron, flesh, precious metal, and gemstone), unerring hunter (lesser and greater), trollish spearman, brownie slinger, hob footman, pixie archer, fomorian, toad hoard, snake swarm, three-headed snake, and tree-man.
    [Fixed] Damage clause for troll claw attack with incorrect format.
    [Fixed] Strength scores for air elemental, water elemental, man-bat, manticore, minotaur, and ogre not displaying on the NPC record.

minisheet preview.jpgnew decals.jpg

Leozelig,

I see that the Weapons table and item sheet have the Stealth damage values. Thanks for that.

How do you use it on the Action tab? I don't see the higher damage stealth dice rolls as something I can drag to Chat or Monster.

Thanks
    Kirklandone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kirklandone View Post
    Leozelig,

I see that the Weapons table and item sheet have the Stealth damage values. Thanks for that.

How do you use it on the Action tab? I don't see the higher damage stealth dice rolls as something I can drag to Chat or Monster.

Thanks
    Kirklandone
    You would need to set it up manually as a separate action. By design, only one attack action is created when you drop a weapon to the character sheet. Most players will rename the alternate attack - for example, Dagger (Backstab). Don't forget to include your backstab bonus in the attack line.

I hope to start posting some tutorial threads for the DCC ruleset soon. This is a good one to cover.

Thread Information