STAR TREK 2d20
Page 32 of 109 First ... 2230313233344282 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    I remember back when this was a fan labor of love project and you were trying to get any notice beyond people in these forums. The notice and ruleset has come a long way since then ...
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    I remember back when this was a fan labor of love project and you were trying to get any notice beyond people in these forums. The notice and ruleset has come a long way since then ...
    Thanks Myrdin, it sure has!

Leo, the update to the Elf attack table 1-16 does not appear to have gone through on the live server. 8/11

It is on test, FGC at least. But when I level up Elf on FGC test I get the following script errors.
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:1221: attempt to index field 'attack' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:832: attempt to index field 'spellstat' (a nil value)

In fact I get that error for all classes.
    Last edited by Tabarkus; August 12th, 2020 at 01:56.

Blog Entries
    Ok I’ll check out the ruleset folders. It’s possible that the ruleset updated and the modules did not. That was all working for me, so the issue must be with the updater.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Ok I’ll check out the ruleset folders. It’s possible that the ruleset updated and the modules did not. That was all working for me, so the issue must be with the updater.
    The Dungeon Crawl Classics ruleset is scheduled to go LIVE next Tuesday.

Blog Entries
    This should be fixed in the Test channel - I missed a couple of files for the v1.1.4 update, so my mistake.

Edit: Check the class record to see if you have the latest version. It should have 3 tabs (Main, Abilities, and Other), not 2.
    Last edited by leozelig; August 13th, 2020 at 20:34.

One minor bug I keep forgetting to mention, it's been around for a while. In the Character Selection window characters levels are listed as 0 even after they have leveled up. See image: all characters listed are level 1, not level 0.
    Display bug on PC Selection window.png

Hi, thanks for your good work, leozelig.

I found one very very small isuue: in table 1-3 of the Handbook, all trained weapons that are listed as (as dagger) do come with the Dagger Text. (thief, backstab, second value). Since These items are not rel Daggers, there is no second value given, wich later confused my poor rogues.
    Maybe you delete this text from these items? (Urgency: None at all)
    DnD 5e - Dungeon Crawl Classic - Savage World - DSA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    One minor bug I keep forgetting to mention, it's been around for a while. In the Character Selection window characters levels are listed as 0 even after they have leveled up.
    I have noticed this for a long time myself, but I have not been able to figure this one out. Currently, the level will update if you open the classes detail on the character sheet (where the XP fields are) and then close and re-open the character list (PCs button in the sidebar).

I finally took a closer look at this and was able to fix it. Now, as with the 5E ruleset, you only need to close and re-open the character list for the level to update. I will include this in my next update. In the meantime, follow the solution above.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizards Ghost View Post
    Hi, thanks for your good work, leozelig.

I found one very very small isuue: in table 1-3 of the Handbook, all trained weapons that are listed as (as dagger) do come with the Dagger Text. (thief, backstab, second value). Since These items are not rel Daggers, there is no second value given, wich later confused my poor rogues.
    Maybe you delete this text from these items? (Urgency: None at all)
    Thanks for pointing that out Wizards Ghost. I must have omitted the second damage clause from 0-level weapons. I will take a look and add it to the next update.

Sorry for the confusion

Thread Information