DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 109 of 109 First ... 95999107108109
    Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    I see what's happening. For some reason, the ruleset is unable to calculate the success threshold of 16. When this happens, it looks for the word 'failure' in the result text, which is included in every result for this canticle.

If you open the power record, does it say level 3?
    When you cast it, does the chat notification include the [SPELL] label?

I'm not really sure why it's not picking that up, but worst case scenario, avoiding the word failure in the results table will fix it.
    Awesome thanks I’ll try that!

How do I use the custom disapproval? It would be nice if I could just link an existing table.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponggoleechee View Post
    How do I use the custom disapproval? It would be nice if I could just link an existing table.
    Enter the table name, which is case sensitive. I can make it a link, that’s not a bad idea.

Blog Entries
    For the next update, I'm working on some upgrades to the magic sword generator, including an optional parameter for sword bonus, for example `/sword +2`. I am also adding a table link to the custom disapproval table field. The roll still references the table name, so nothing will change if you don't have a table link.

Blog Entries
    Update submitted. Most of these are improvements to the magic sword generator. I also added a table link for the custom disapproval table field for clerics. Dropping the table to a blank field will automatically add the table name, and clearing the link (right click on name) will delete the name.

[Fixed] Range effects (medium or long) not reported in attack description.
    [Updated] Slash command /sword accepts optional parameter for sword bonus.
    [Updated] Magic sword generator avoids duplicate rolls for special purpose and powers.
    [Updated] Magic sword generator adds a bane effect for 'slay' special purpose.
    [Updated] Magic sword generator reports roll results in chat.
    [Updated] Slash command /funnel opens character sheet on character creation.
    [Added] Optional table link for custom disapproval table field in Magic Meta window.

Let me know if you have any questions or issues.
    Last edited by leozelig; March 9th, 2024 at 17:45.

Blog Entries
    Minor update:

[Updated] Dragging 'Table 1-2: Luck Score' roll result from chat to lucky roll field on char sheet automatically appends starting Luck modifier for 0-level characters.
    [Fixed] Slash command /sword allowed duplicate special purposes for secondary rolls.

The character sheet doesn't have a field for your starting Luck modifier, so including this in the Lucky Roll description takes care of that. The /funnel command does this automatically, which is really the best way to generate a 0-level character in my opinion.

The magic sword generator is a ton of fun if you haven't tried it. The format is:

/sword <type> <bonus>

Examples:
    /sword = a magic sword with random bonus
    /sword +2 = a +2 magic sword
    /sword battleaxe = a magic battleaxe with random bonus
    /sword polearm +3 = a +3 magic polearm
    Last edited by leozelig; March 16th, 2024 at 19:10.

Thread Information