DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 50 of 109 First ... 40484950515260100 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    I submitted the following updates, which should download to the TEST channel on Tue Jan 26, and go LIVE the following week if no issues arise.

DCC RPG v1.11
    [Added] Casting table section for spell/power records.
    [Added] Image for whirling doom spell.
    [Updated] Chat message for spell check result builds from corresponding casting table string instead of data file or formatted text table.
    [Updated] Ability scores for core rules monsters set to 10 instead of 0 if not specified.
    [Fixed] Demi-humans adding bonus languages for Int modifier at levels 0 and 1 instead of level 0 only.

I will post a forum thread with a tutorial for using the new casting table, but I think it will be intuitive since it resembles the rollable tables that everyone should be familiar with already.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    I submitted the following updates, which should download to the TEST channel on Tue Jan 26, and go LIVE the following week if no issues arise.

DCC RPG v1.11
    [Added] Casting table section for spell/power records.
    [Added] Image for whirling doom spell.
    [Updated] Chat message for spell check result builds from corresponding casting table string instead of data file or formatted text table.
    [Updated] Ability scores for core rules monsters set to 10 instead of 0 if not specified.
    [Fixed] Demi-humans adding bonus languages for Int modifier at levels 0 and 1 instead of level 0 only.

I will post a forum thread with a tutorial for using the new casting table, but I think it will be intuitive since it resembles the rollable tables that everyone should be familiar with already.

If they were submitted for the Tuesday Update they should be in TEST by the end of today, and if they were sent in before Friday noon CST/CDT then they will go out this week.
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

Blog Entries
    Great, thanks for the clarification! I submitted on Thursday. I will update the spells in the DCC Annual and 2019 Goodman Games Yearbook if all goes well with casting table changes.

Sorry - I must be being dense - but how do you purchase/download find the DCC ruleset in Fantasy Grounds (FGU ideally)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EllivasKram View Post
    Sorry - I must be being dense - but how do you purchase/download find the DCC ruleset in Fantasy Grounds (FGU ideally)
    Always good to see more DCC fans here!

Thanks guys. Not so easy to find on home page of store.

Blog Entries
    Looking ahead, I am going to add a "fleeting luck" field to the character sheet with an option to enable or disable this. Apologies to the Lankhmar fans out there who have been quietly working around this. I will also continue working on automating spell check "fumble" rolls - misfire, corruption, etc.

Continue to share your ideas for the ruleset, and don't forget to check out the online convention Spawn of Cyclops Con next month!

I suppose this is a generic question for FG, but since I use it exclusively for DCC I decided to ask here.
    I have around 200 items I want to add to my campaign (not weapons nor armors, mostly equipment, trade goods, etc)
    There is a way to batch it? entering item by item could be a nightmare.
    An xml file added as an extension may work?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaume View Post
    I suppose this is a generic question for FG, but since I use it exclusively for DCC I decided to ask here.
    I have around 200 items I want to add to my campaign (not weapons nor armors, mostly equipment, trade goods, etc)
    There is a way to batch it? entering item by item could be a nightmare.
    An xml file added as an extension may work?
    Hi Jaume,

That sounds like it would work as a module. I agree that the xml file would be easier if you’re familiar with module creation.

Thread Information