DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 109 First ... 614151617182666 ... Last
    Excited to try this game with my friends in isolation! Thank you.

The auto update for Fantasy grounds still reports v. 1.1.1 of the ruleset.

FantasyGrounds_IKtD2DtMl0.png
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Excited to try this game with my friends in isolation! Thank you.

The auto update for Fantasy grounds still reports v. 1.1.1 of the ruleset.

FantasyGrounds_IKtD2DtMl0.png
    Currently the new version is in the TEST channel (Launcher setting->TEST). It should go LIVE today if there are no issues.
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

Thank you. Sorry I misunderstood.
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

dcc.jpg

I've got 1.1.2 since march's 21st, and I'm on live.

Blog Entries
    Everyone should be updated to 1.1.2 now. I am going to focus on new DCC content for the next few months, but if anyone has any problems or requests, post here.

New content - very exciting! Looking forward to it. I saw Goodman Games' post where they stated they're going to double down on digital, given all gaming is moving online right now.

I have a request! I've worked on other rulesets creating extensions for the LPak program to translate it to my native language.

Can I have at least the Strings files (if you used that), so I can make an extension that translates DCC?

I know that some inner workings won't be possible for me to translate (because I can't see the code), but having at least a superficial translation could be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by yougotnick View Post
    Thank you, leozelig. The scripts/data_common.lua file is encrypted so I can't take a look at it. Would it be possible for you to share one of the base classes so I use that as a template? This will be my first foray into coding for FG and I'm still finding my legs.
    Hi leozelig. Just wondering if you ever provided this? I'm looking to create some custom classes. Thanks.

Does this work with unity? I find items dragged to character sheets don't seem to auto populate. Particularly magic items. also, where is the spell tab for spellcasters that lists known and/or prepared spells? No auto calc on AC. No autocalc for leveling up? No autocalc for weapon or non weapon proficiencies, etc? Maybe i am missing something in the ruleset?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    Does this work with unity? I find items dragged to character sheets don't seem to auto populate. Particularly magic items. also, where is the spell tab for spellcasters that lists known and/or prepared spells? No auto calc on AC. No autocalc for leveling up? No autocalc for weapon or non weapon proficiencies, etc? Maybe i am missing something in the ruleset?
    Maybe there's something wrong on your end. I've just ran two DCC game sessions and all this worked. Only very few Unity related bugs, but the ruleset seems to be working fine.

Thread Information