FG Spreadshirt Swag

After Updates, all dice in actions are deleted

Hi guys,

i have the problem, that, when i make an update (not every, but approximately every 3rd), all dice are deleted in the action tab. This concerns weapon-dmg, spell-dmg, effect-length and heals of every player.

Does anybody have an idea, what i can do to prevent this?

I sadly do not know anything about that problem and I hope that someone sees your post who can say more than me. Do you have any extensions installed? So, does this also happen in a campaign without extensions?

What kind of update are you doing? Updating FG to a new version, updating a field in the PC record? A bit more info on what triggers he issue please.

Also, what extensions are you running?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oh, sorry

I meant updating FG to a new version.

The extensions i am running are:
    - Creature Gen
    - DOE: Alignment Graph
    - DOE: Base
    - DOE: Locations
    - DOE: OLE
    - DOE: Organisations
    - Theme: Wood

The Problem was also there, before i used this extensions, so i guess, there are not the problem.

Testing with a campaign without any extensions is difficult cause this problem appears very irregular. So, this test could last a couple of months

This issue has been sporadically reported. No cause has been identified. You should be able to get everything back by reverting to a back up session file.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ok, this is a good tip, i will try it next time.
    I just put my hopes in unity All will be good.

Thank you.

Thread Information