FG License: Standard

Time Zone: Eastern

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tues, Wed, Thurs 7:30pm until 12:30-1am Eastern, Any time on Sundays

Term: Long term

Voice: I have a headset and Discord... but I can download any other program

Game System Preferred: 5E, but I can learn any system startlingly fast

Game System Experience: 5E about 6 months intermittent experience, been playing all sorts of RPGs for almost 20 years consistently with a gap the past few years.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: ~2 Months experience, but in that time I've become fluent with most things player side. I have no problem researching any issues that might crop up between sessions

Character Type Preferred: RP-wise, I tend towards flavors of the foolhardy adventurer who laughs in the face of danger (or taunts it, or snarks at it)... Combat-wise, I tend towards strategic characters, controllers/healers with a lot of options.

About me: I'm in my mid-30s with a stable job and fairly regular schedule. I'm a classically trained singer and garbage truck router, and I can get along with just about anyone. I was playing RPGs consistently with a weekly DnD group and a monthly vampire LARP up until 6 years ago when I started school. School is done and over and my group has spread to the four winds. I'm looking to get back into a consistent DnD game. I'm the kind of guy that comes off as a rules lawyer, but I have zero problem with letting things go in the name of fun. I adjust to whatever the group wants to do

I'm happy to play in any module or setting, and as long as it's not princes of apocalypse, beginning of tomb of annihilation, or mines of phandelver, the 5e version will be new to me. I'd prefer around 5-10th level, but any level is fine, too.