Starfinder Playlist

Permission for a Video.

I usually use the FG for my Pathfinder games. Since 2013 if the memory does not fail me.

We recently finished the Rise of Runelord adventure path, and we record the Final Battle.

I came up with the idea of editing and recording the adventures to come, both Pathfinder and Starfinder adventure paths and Society.

Zieg, a player of mine, he told me that before doing anything, I asked you for permission to publish the videos with your program since it is the one that we have been using for 6 years.

My idea, is in the credits, to put special mention and in youtube to put links to your page so that the interested ones see your products. can I?

We are Spanish players, so the videos are in Spanish, my intention is to promote, (more Starfinder than Pathfinder), with my videos, but for that, I am playing with the FG, so also, I would do some publicity for you, I'm not an influential youtuber since I translate and play when I have time, and it's not much.

I would also like to know if I would need anything more than your mention and a link to your page.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwolffield View Post
    I usually use the FG for my Pathfinder games. Since 2013 if the memory does not fail me.

We recently finished the Rise of Runelord adventure path, and we record the Final Battle.

I came up with the idea of editing and recording the adventures to come, both Pathfinder and Starfinder adventure paths and Society.

Zieg, a player of mine, he told me that before doing anything, I asked you for permission to publish the videos with your program since it is the one that we have been using for 6 years.

My idea, is in the credits, to put special mention and in youtube to put links to your page so that the interested ones see your products. can I?

We are Spanish players, so the videos are in Spanish, my intention is to promote, (more Starfinder than Pathfinder), with my videos, but for that, I am playing with the FG, so also, I would do some publicity for you, I'm not an influential youtuber since I translate and play when I have time, and it's not much.

I would also like to know if I would need anything more than your mention and a link to your page.
    You dont need any special permission to publish your FG videos.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    You dont need any special permission to publish your FG videos.
    Yeah - check out You Tube and YTwitch - there's tons of vids (including my own)
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Thread Information