FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Effect macro

Effect macro

Hi all

In a 3.5E based Rulseset, I would like to create an Effect (like Mage Armor) for an NPC but it does not work!
    "Mage Armor: AC: +5"

Image.png

What is the syntax to use and also the syntax for the duration.

I also do not find where the macros are programmed for spells (in the 3.5E Spell module or in the Ruleset?)

Thank's .

Hi

"Mage Armor: AC: +5" will not work due to the colon after mage armor Rather write "mage armor; AC: +5", so separate the actual effect of automation with semicolons. The effect in your image should work; do you use any extension? Maybe try it out without any extension because it could be caused by an extension then
    See more about effects here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...p/3.5E_Effects

Use the magnifying glass at the very right in the line of the effect (in your image). Clicking on that you can define the duration etc., you can also define the duration in the combat tracker

What do you mean with your last question? The text parser can not read the 3.5e spells very well due to non-standard texts in the spell descriptions such that you have to do this often manually (I upload my spells from time to time here, but it is a bit ago that I did an update). Click the right mouse button and then "add spell action" then there is a new menu with all the spell actions you need
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 23rd, 2019 at 07:41.

Hi and thank's for your response.
    The link for the effects web page is perfect !

All the syntax i need is described. Wonderfull.

In my Last question, I mean :
    I though that a "macro" (like : armor;AC:+4) was codef in the 3.5E Spells module (but i don't found) or directly in the Ruleset !

Thank's

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmbart View Post
    Hi and thank's for your response.
    The link for the effects web page is perfect !

All the syntax i need is described. Wonderfull.

In my Last question, I mean :
    I though that a "macro" (like : armor;AC:+4) was codef in the 3.5E Spells module (but i don't found) or directly in the Ruleset !

Thank's
    Ah okay, I understand

You're welcome

Thread Information