Back our Kickstarter Campaign going on Now

Interest check/Bundle notice: Fiasco--an all time great--on Bundle of Holding

Just today: Fiasco, plus many more by legendary game designer Jason Morninstar, is on the Bundle of Holding: http://bundleofholding.com/presents/Fiasco

You can already run Fiasco on FG--see here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Learn-to-Play). I'm improving this CoreRPG-based ruleset (still need to swap in the proper fonts). I'll share as a Community ruleset once final (in the form of a module. This likely means with no content... or at least only playsets that authors have granted public rights to). But this is such a rules light game it shouldn't be a problem.

Other titles in this bundle are already on my to-do list for running in FG: Carolina Death Crawl and The Skeletons.

Speaking of which--interest check: Who's interested in a monthly "indie story games" one shot series to be run on Friday or Saturday nights, US Eastern? Games could include:
    1. Fiasco
    2. Ten Candles
    3. Bluebeard's Bride
    4. Carolina Death Crawl
    5. The Skeletons
    6. Juggernaut
    7. ...and more [add your's here]

Edit: to be clear, suggestions 2 through 6 are standalone games, not Fiasco playsets.
    Last edited by Hector Trelane; April 22nd, 2019 at 20:02.

Running: GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists; Learning: The One Ring
    Want to play: City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    --interest check: Who's interested in a monthly "indie story games" one shot series to be run on Friday or Saturday nights, US Eastern? Games could include:
    Hey Hector I'll be up for that "trouble" one shot scenario set in DC that you proposed awhile back to Chris and I! What was the full title again?

Blog Entries
    Pick me! Pick me!

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

The time slot won't work for me, but I can recommend Montsegur 1244 and Penny for my Thoughts as other Indie games to try out.
    Current Regular Games: European FG2 RPG

Using Ultimate FGII - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets - Now also linked in the Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    The time slot won't work for me, but I can recommend Montsegur 1244 and Penny for my Thoughts as other Indie games to try out.
    Good thought. I hadn't heard of these.

Lots of innovation in gaming these days.

Last few hours to buy this bundle--I have!

Near limitless numbers of Fiasco playsets can be found here, under every genre: http://fiascoplaysets.com/

Thread Information