Starfinder Playlist

Thread: 0-Level Spells

0-Level Spells

How to setup 0-level spells with no daily limit?

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

I do not think there is a way to do it. It will hopefully get fixed.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

For now, set caster type to sorcerer and the number of zero level spells to 1. Just don't click the single dot by any of the 0 level spells when you cast them.

- Robert

Quote Originally Posted by rhammer2 View Post
    For now, set caster type to sorcerer and the number of zero level spells to 1. Just don't click the single dot by any of the 0 level spells when you cast them.

- Robert
    It works.. I created my character, 4th level Oracle, in PCGen 6.08rc7 in Pathfinder mode. I exported into xml for Fantasy Grounds (built in).

Once in Fantasy Grounds, i noticed my 1st and 2nd level spells were there under the Oracle at the Actions tab, but no Zero level Orisons. There is a little loop or magnifying glass on the right hand side. Click it.
    Notice there is a zero level box before the 1st and 2nd level boxes.. put a 99 in the zero box, voila! your zero level spells are now listed!

Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by mystrzy View Post
    It works.. I created my character, 4th level Oracle, in PCGen 6.08rc7 in Pathfinder mode. I exported into xml for Fantasy Grounds (built in).

Once in Fantasy Grounds, i noticed my 1st and 2nd level spells were there under the Oracle at the Actions tab, but no Zero level Orisons. There is a little loop or magnifying glass on the right hand side. Click it.
    Notice there is a zero level box before the 1st and 2nd level boxes.. put a 99 in the zero box, voila! your zero level spells are now listed!

Yeah!
    This was addressed in Rev 1.0.15 (see Attachment)
    As you can see there is no longer a 0 Level Spells per day (this line controls the bubbles next to spells).

0-Level spells section is now automatic display and the bubbles will not show. (So can cast as many times as you like)
    The Label was changed from Level 0 (x/x) to Level 0 At-Will
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Samarex; September 10th, 2019 at 23:53. Reason: Added Image
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    As you can see there is no longer a 0 Level Spells per day (this line controls the bubbles next to spells).

0-Level spells section is now automatic display and the bubbles will not show. (So can cast as many times as you like)
    Sounds good! The graphic you attached looks different from what my spell list looks like. Color scheme.. but like you say, there is no #spells listed for the level zero spells in your graphic. I'm using a recent download of Fantasy Grounds (v3.3.8), and was just responding based on my direct experience. Is there something I should do differently?

RahurActionsFG.JPG
    Last edited by mystrzy; September 11th, 2019 at 01:49. Reason: Include screen cap of character actions / spells

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post

Sorry, double posted and can't seem to get rid of this!
    Last edited by mystrzy; September 11th, 2019 at 01:49.

Quote Originally Posted by mystrzy View Post
    Sounds good! The graphic you attached looks different from what my spell list looks like. Color scheme.. but like you say, there is no #spells listed for the level zero spells in your graphic. I'm using a recent download of Fantasy Grounds (v3.3.8), and was just responding based on my direct experience. Is there something I should do differently?

RahurActionsFG.JPG
    Ok that would be problem number one.
    Looks like you are in PFRPG not SFRPG.

Did you report to the wrong section?
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Aha! I'd done a search on the zero level thing and this is the thread that showed.. I thought Piazo and didn't further differentiate. My bad. I'll try and navigate over to the PFRPG threads. Thanks!

Thread Information