5E Character Create Playlist

Internationalization question

I have made all the UI entries resource strings as I worked on the Lua/XML except for the PHB module.

How does FG work with multiple languages? Is it just the base engine and ruleset that is internationalized or do you guys have things like 5E PHB and adventures like Phandalver translated?
    If no, we are done here and I've done it in matching way. But, if you guys translate the phb module for example, how does the player get "the right one" is it that you guys send alternate versions if their system is set to another language or some other mechanism?

I only play in English but I am asking so I know what is expected AND possible.

Blog Entries
    SmiteWorks has done no translations. Their is a community translation effort, see the "LPak Community Project" thread.

One thing to note, none of the automation (in 5E or elsewhere) such as with parsing traits and spell effects works in any language except English.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Whew, makes things easier then. Will keep on with the resource strings and not sweat the rest.

What is important is Unicode support, so Cyrillic and other non-English languages to run natively.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information