STAR TREK 2d20

Dungeon Crawls BASIC 5E

I have decided to take the plunge on DMing an adventure. I am completely new at DMing on FG . The module would be a series of mini-adventures with emphasis on combat and dungeon exploration. Trying to get the old fashion feel of exploring a dungeon, slaying its' inhabitants and taking their stash. Instead of a long campaign (as per those WOTC epic modules) I would like to try a collection of shorter independent adventures that are light on story and not too dependent on story continuity or arc. Hoping this will lead to regular sessions with rotating DMs.

FG License: Ultimate (players would only need the free FG demo to play)
    Game System: 5e (PHB available)

Time Zone: EST (North America)
    Day of week and time: Saturdays 1:30
    If new game, planned start date: April 27
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hrs
    Term: varies

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no

Roleplay & Combat mix: Roleplay 5% / Combat 50% / Exploration 45%
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4-6
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st with standard equipment / Standard array with max HP at first level / will have some pregens available
    Character restrictions: PHB

Details of your scenario:
    Collection of short adventures /mini-adventures/ one-shots or two / action based roleplay lite

Link to Gamecalendar page:[/B] https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3459
    Last edited by SPQR; April 28th, 2019 at 06:41.

Id love to join, I may be a bit late on the 27th as I have to work that morning and will be getting off at about that time. But Id really like to join. Im returning to the game after 30 years and am learning the FG way of play.

I'd like to play in this if you still have spots available.

I would love to join, I'm new the Fantasy Grounds, but I've seen it used and been reading up. I have played 3.5 and 5e and DM'd 5e. I'm really hoping to find a stable group. Thanks for your time.

Thanks for all the interest but at this time we seem to be full. When situation changes I will repost.

I would love to go along with, I'm new the Fantasy Grounds, yet I've seen it utilized and been perusing up. I have played 3.5 and 5e and DM'd 5e. I'm truly wanting to locate a steady gathering. A debt of gratitude is in order for your time.

if you are looking for some players just contact me. :-)

I will answer all questions :-)

I'd be interested been a while since i last played dnd and 1:30 if in the pm should be doable for me as I am from europe

Thread Information