DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[LFP][SWADE] Caribbean Adventures

FG License: Ultimate License
    Game System: SWADE

Time Zone: UTC + 0 / GMT
    Day of week and time: Wednesday evenings at 9pm gmt / utc + 0.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour sessions, bi-weekly.
    Term: Open ended campaign.

Text or Voice: Voice only.
    Voice software used: Discord.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No recording or streaming allowed.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60 RP/40 combat
    Character starting level & equipment: Heroic
    Character restrictions: Only human.

Details of your scenario:

Great nations at war on the Caribbean waves of the 1600's, the thundering of cannons, deep and dark jungles unwilling to give up their secrets. The occult and voudou strikes fear into more civilized folks.

A brave new English sea captain leads a group of privateers across the Caribbean in affairs of State and of his and his crews own agendas.

* Played using SWADE.
    * Seeking friendly, relaxed and participating players.
    * In character roleplaying, story plot and narrative game focus, with a dash of excitement and battle thrown in as it fits the story.
    * Voice acting encouraged, using Discord.
    * No recording or streaming allowed of the games.

Voice and game planning

* We use voice over Discord, a descent connection and headset and mike is required to take part.
    * Try to minimize background noise as it is disruptive. Mute yourself if needed between talking.
    * I will notify @everyone on Discord the day before the game to confirm sessions.
    * If you can't make a session, let me know with as much advance prior to the session as possible. Ideally at least two days before, that way I’ll know if we have enough players before I send out a notification to everyone.
    * We'll refer to each other by our real first names during play, much like you would when playing in person or at a gaming shop. So once we get started I'll update everyone's Discord nicknames in our campaign channel to reflect that.

Link to Game Calendar page:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3519
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; June 17th, 2019 at 21:04.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Thread Information