DICE PACKS BUNDLE

AD&D 2E, Diablo II: The Awakening Expansion

FG License: GM has Ultimate, so no license needed
    Game System: AD&D 2E, D&D Classic

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT - 4)
    Day of week and time: Thursdays, 6 pm
    If new game, planned start date: April 25
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions, weekly
    Term: Long term, players will explore 16 dungeons, likely not finishing 1 each week
    Text or Voice: both
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 80/20, the campaign is very combat heavy (one of the hazards of facing demons and undead), though I encourage role-play whenever possible.
    Number of Players in game & needed: I have at least 3 players returning from my last campaign (Tyranny of Dragons). I would like to have 1 or 2 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: Players start at 1st level with maximum starting wealth or take the starting kits. Since this is such a difficult campaign, I allow everyone to start with a magical weapon.
    Character restrictions: I'm not horribly restrictive with my players, but I don't recommend using the core classes, due to balance issues. The 5 Diablo II class kits (Amazon, Barbarian, Necromancer, Sorcerer and Paladin) have special Proficiencies (Skills) that allow them to make extra attacks, regain lost spells and other options that give them unfair advantage over the core classes (though they take more XP to level up).

Details of your scenario: The campaign is pure nostalgia, at this point. Diablo II was newly released when the expansion was originally released (18 years ago), and the 2nd Edition ruleset is my personal favorite (having played all but the original). Players will descend into the Tristram Cathedral, working their way through the original 16-level adventure, through the Catacombs, Caves and finally into the pits of Hell to face the big man himself.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3465
    Last edited by Dave0910; April 27th, 2019 at 02:32.

So, the game has re-opened. I’m at 2 players, again. If you’re interested, PM me and sign up on the calendar.

Admins, please delete this thread. I have canceled the game due to lack of interest.

Thread Information